Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Oh YesIAm17 were you telling more than on MFPer that they were your number 1 crush?
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    I saw the title of this post and laughed because Ive been here a year and just had my first MFP crush...its not going anywhere though :/ Its kinda weird to get attached to someone you've never met, dont ya think? Well, there are some pretty hot guys on here (and girls) but most of the time they live sooo far away its pointless to even think about it...
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Oh YesIAm17 were you telling more than on MFPer that they were your number 1 crush?

He told me he loved me with a restraining order.
  • Lovely_77
    Options

He kind of gets all the girls like that.
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Options

She is my one and only......................................... person listed on that restraining order.
  • YesIAm17
    Options

Aww... keep it up and you'll be next I promise :love: .... but first....... Now serving #173... who has ticket #173???
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    Options

Aww... keep it up and you'll be next I promise :love: .... but first....... Now serving #173... who has ticket #173???

Your mom :smokin:
  • YesIAm17
    Options
    Ok what did I miss?

*pastes entire thread for Starla*

psst... you're my #1 crush :blushing:
    SHE'S MINE!! BACK OFF!!!
    It will get creepy with siblings after the same person. i called dibs first! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Oh you two, be nice and share. Its not that creepy Sin, you told me he was adopted lol

Sharing is caring ;) ...... aww she said I was "adopted"? She tells me they found me in an alley :(
  • Lovely_77
    Options
    Ok what did I miss?

*pastes entire thread for Starla*

psst... you're my #1 crush :blushing:
    SHE'S MINE!! BACK OFF!!!
    It will get creepy with siblings after the same person. i called dibs first! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Oh you two, be nice and share. Its not that creepy Sin, you told me he was adopted lol

Sharing is caring ;) ...... aww she said I was "adopted"? She tells me they found me in an alley :(

Yea sorry I had to be the one to tell ya but I just couldn't choose between you or sin and I cant have you thinking your blood and couldnt share so theres that. Selfish? Maybe. More love to go around? You bet.
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    My fitting gtfo gif will not fit:(

But yes, you are not in our sammich. Goodbye.
  • YesIAm17
    Options
    Yea sorry I had to be the one to tell ya but I just couldn't choose between you or sin and I cant have you thinking your blood and couldnt share so theres that. Selfish? Maybe. More love to go around? You bet.

This is me right now...
    when-you-are-falling-in-love_656.gif
  • tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I saw the title of this post and laughed because Ive been here a year and just had my first MFP crush...its not going anywhere though :/ Its kinda weird to get attached to someone you've never met, dont ya think? Well, there are some pretty hot guys on here (and girls) but most of the time they live sooo far away its pointless to even think about it...

Oh you sweet innocent crush newbie. You have no idea what you're in for do you? Soon you'll be hitting that refresh button overandoverandoverandover just waiting for your Internet lover to respond to that oh so witty and cute comment you left on their wall.
    The hours will fly by as you wonder what your crush is doing right at this very moment! The dishes will pile up and the rest of your real life will go into the toilet as you lock yourself in your bedroom filling SD cards with selfies......searching for the perfect angle that will cause your crush to utter the magic words
    "Baby, you know you're the only one I REALLY care about."
  • YesIAm17
    Options

Oh you sweet innocent crush newbie. You have no idea what you're in for do you? Soon you'll be hitting that refresh button overandoverandoverandover just waiting for your Internet lover to respond to that oh so witty and cute comment you left on their wall.
    The hours will fly by as you wonder what your crush is doing right at this very moment! The dishes will pile up and the rest of your real life will go into the toilet as you lock yourself in your bedroom filling SD cards with selfies......searching for the perfect angle that will cause your crush to utter the magic words

It's like you're in my house watching me 24/7! What will it take to finally make her say those words?
  • GoldYumYum
    Options
    I'd tell but then I'd have to commit MFP suicide and ddos MFP out of sheer frustration.
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options

Hahah I love this thought.
  • Lovely_77
    Options

Hmmm now where have I heard this refreshing thing before?
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    MUTUAL CRUSH ALYWEI :):):)

BOOM, we win.

yes, yes we do :D

get_a_room.gif
    Ohhh, you just want to join in. Dun b jelly!

id happily be the meat in that sammich!

creeper.gif

a certain bikercowboy has already filled this position sorry !

SAD-FAN.gif
  • YesIAm17
    Options

Hmmm now where have I heard this refreshing thing before?

awwwww.gif
  • Lovely_77
    Options
    ^^^^^ hahaha BINGO
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, you guys are the best. Funniest thread I have ever read!