Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I saw the title of this post and laughed because Ive been here a year and just had my first MFP crush...its not going anywhere though :/ Its kinda weird to get attached to someone you've never met, dont ya think? Well, there are some pretty hot guys on here (and girls) but most of the time they live sooo far away its pointless to even think about it...

Oh you sweet innocent crush newbie. You have no idea what you're in for do you? Soon you'll be hitting that refresh button overandoverandoverandover just waiting for your Internet lover to respond to that oh so witty and cute comment you left on their wall.
    The hours will fly by as you wonder what your crush is doing right at this very moment! The dishes will pile up and the rest of your real life will go into the toilet as you lock yourself in your bedroom filling SD cards with selfies......searching for the perfect angle that will cause your crush to utter the magic words
    "Baby, you know you're the only one I REALLY care about."

It's like you're in my house watching me 24/7! What will it take to finally make her say those words?

Your profile pic hasn't done the trick?
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    no tiger blood;it's endangered enough as it is.
  • spikrgrl503
    spikrgrl503 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    This thread is insane and I love it. Thanks you guys :)
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I saw the title of this post and laughed because Ive been here a year and just had my first MFP crush...its not going anywhere though :/ Its kinda weird to get attached to someone you've never met, dont ya think? Well, there are some pretty hot guys on here (and girls) but most of the time they live sooo far away its pointless to even think about it...

Oh you sweet innocent crush newbie. You have no idea what you're in for do you? Soon you'll be hitting that refresh button overandoverandoverandover just waiting for your Internet lover to respond to that oh so witty and cute comment you left on their wall.
    The hours will fly by as you wonder what your crush is doing right at this very moment! The dishes will pile up and the rest of your real life will go into the toilet as you lock yourself in your bedroom filling SD cards with selfies......searching for the perfect angle that will cause your crush to utter the magic words

It's like you're in my house watching me 24/7! What will it take to finally make her say those words?

Nope :brokenheart: :cry: ..... can I borrow yours?
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options

rofl...sometimes it seems like people have a million selfies...Is there any kind of rehab or help for this?
  • Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ yes but in photos that aren't selfies how do we tell if they are or not? Could be a tripod isn't that still a selfies? Hahaha
  • YesIAm17
    Options
    ^^^^ yes but in photos that aren't selfies how do we tell if they are or not? Could be a tripod isn't that still a selfies? Hahaha

It's awkward when SOMEONE sends you private special "selfies" and they were clearly taken with a tripod, or..... :o
  • HappyRunner34
    HappyRunner34 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    People ..send other people...private selfies here?? Man - I'm missing out...
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options

It's awkward when SOMEONE sends you private special "selfies" and they were clearly taken with a tripod, or..... :o

People do that????? Jeebus, I've lived a sheltered life until mfp ruined it. :)
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, you guys are the best. Funniest thread I have ever read!

img4.jpg
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    :noway: Hummmm :laugh:

:glasses:
  • tigerblood78
    Options

Nope :brokenheart: :cry: ..... can I borrow yours?
    Sure bro! :flowerforyou: and here's a broquet to go with it.
  • Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options

Why you gotta caps someone after quoting me? Its like you're trying to get me to send private tripod selfies or something
  • YesIAm17
    Options

Why you gotta caps someone after quoting me? Its like you're trying to get me to send private tripod selfies or something

Oh... no.... no.... no... I didn't mean it like THAT... I mean... it doesn't really matter.... I don't care if you use a tripod or not ;) ....... I don't use one for mine :o
  • rockinchick221976
    rockinchick221976 Posts: 346 Member
    Options

:noway: Holy ****, Tiger.... What did you do, rig my whole house with surveillance cameras?! :grumble: How could you possibly know all of this with such accuracy? OK, so what if my house has turned into something out of an episode of "Hoarers", I've lost touch with the real world, I baught a tripod and I've spent hundreds of dollars on SD cards??!! I AM the only one REALLY cares about...he told me so. The other 100 hot, half-naked chicks on his FL who shamelessly flirt with him don't mean a thing to him! :laugh: :wink:
  • rockinchick221976
    rockinchick221976 Posts: 346 Member
    Options

img4.jpg
    "You mean let me understand this...cuz I...maybe it's me, maybe I'm a little f***ed up maybe. I'm funny how? I mean funny, like a clown? Like I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to f***in' amuse you? Whattya mean funny? Funny how? How am I funny?"
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

img4.jpg
    "You mean let me understand this...cuz I...maybe it's me, maybe I'm a little f***ed up maybe. I'm funny how? I mean funny, like a clown? Like I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to f***in' amuse you? Whattya mean funny? Funny how? How am I funny?"
    LOVE Goodfellas!!! AAAAHHHH
  • emmaemz1985
    emmaemz1985 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    46080_free_candy_van.jpg

Lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options

Haha!! OMG yea,,,its already happened, minus the updated profile pics etc etc..I have a lot of self control and Ive pretty much made up my mind to get over it. Logic over Lust..think it'll work? ;)
  • tigerblood78
    Options

Haha!! OMG yea,,,its already happened, minus the updated profile pics etc etc..I have a lot of self control and Ive pretty much made up my mind to get over it. Logic over Lust..think it'll work? ;)
    ah yes..... a lot of self control. I'm over it. I like when they say that. Kind of like a challenge.