Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    I have loads of crushes, I'm collecting them , is that weird?
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    IronAddict86.... like a lot of ladies I'm sure.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Yes.
  • debbash68
    Options

Yes.
    My probation officer, psychologist and former boyfriends( god rest thier souls) all say its not so weird
  • mustangmama3
    mustangmama3 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm!! Let me think!
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I'll never tell :)
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

It's fine, I already know.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    Options

It's fine, I already know.

Shhhhh!!!! Silence!
  • resistance_freak
    Options
    in all honesty, if you show me some attention, pay me a compliment, have a sense of humor, and are in general pretty nice I probably am already crushing on you :)

I know, I'm a bit of a man-wh*re but at least I'm honest about it!
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna put my list up again, with a few new additions!! Just have to keep refreshing!!

Peanutbutterluver - sexy, naughty and such a fun loving gal with such an awesome personality

MNA76 - sexy classic beauty, warm personality and such a joy to talk to

catrinah - Wow, what can I say about her? Such a beautiful, warm, friendly lady!! And that sex appeal! Who can argue with that?

agataarchangel - fellow runner, beautiful and just super awesome

kendzini13 - fellow South African!! Always so positive, burns massive calories, beautiful and she just looks so awesome in her profile pic!

melb_alex - Aside from the fact she is an Aussie, well, she's just gorgeous, and even though she's modest about it, such a strong runner

Ewaldt - Have you seen her? She's just so super cute!!

ruth3698 - Who can miss that smile?

kmartinixx - Just beautiful in every possible way a woman can be beautiful

nblais06 - such a beautiful lady with a warm smile

DalekBrittany - another of my modest friends! she's beautiful, has a wonderful personality and is so super friendly

missencore - one of my newest friends and newest crush

tinylittlelove - just look at her profile pic! Beautiful, always smiling and such a bubbly personality

LisaMarie8713 - who wouldn't be hypnotised by that smile and those eyes! And she's an artist too! how awesome is that?

Prettymisssparkles - who doesn't love red heads!! And those sparkling eyes? Beautiful!!

Yeah yeah, I know it's a huge list!! Nothing wrong with appreciating the beauty that's on MFP!! And there's still more on the way, just as soon as I get to know them a bit better and are able to pick out their good qualities!

runner is a pimp
  • catrinaHwechanged
    Options
    in all honesty, if you show me some attention, pay me a compliment, have a sense of humor, and are in general pretty nice I probably am already crushing on you :)

Well, in that case, hello there!! ;)
  • resistance_freak
    Options

Well, in that case, hello there!! ;)
    yea Cat, you already checked every box on that list and then some, so ... safe to say you made my very exclusive crush list! :tongue:
  • debbash68
    Options
    I'm gonna put my list up again, with a few new additions!! Just have to keep refreshing!!

Peanutbutterluver - sexy, naughty and such a fun loving gal with such an awesome personality

MNA76 - sexy classic beauty, warm personality and such a joy to talk to

catrinah - Wow, what can I say about her? Such a beautiful, warm, friendly lady!! And that sex appeal! Who can argue with that?

agataarchangel - fellow runner, beautiful and just super awesome

kendzini13 - fellow South African!! Always so positive, burns massive calories, beautiful and she just looks so awesome in her profile pic!

melb_alex - Aside from the fact she is an Aussie, well, she's just gorgeous, and even though she's modest about it, such a strong runner

Ewaldt - Have you seen her? She's just so super cute!!

ruth3698 - Who can miss that smile?

kmartinixx - Just beautiful in every possible way a woman can be beautiful

nblais06 - such a beautiful lady with a warm smile

DalekBrittany - another of my modest friends! she's beautiful, has a wonderful personality and is so super friendly

missencore - one of my newest friends and newest crush

tinylittlelove - just look at her profile pic! Beautiful, always smiling and such a bubbly personality

LisaMarie8713 - who wouldn't be hypnotised by that smile and those eyes! And she's an artist too! how awesome is that?

Prettymisssparkles - who doesn't love red heads!! And those sparkling eyes? Beautiful!!

Yeah yeah, I know it's a huge list!! Nothing wrong with appreciating the beauty that's on MFP!! And there's still more on the way, just as soon as I get to know them a bit better and are able to pick out their good qualities!

runner is a pimp
    Wow a lot of work and research has gone into that list!
  • resistance_freak
    Options
    and this will probably make Whierd mad, but HoWtOlose is totally on my crush list!
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    I don't care if she deleted me!! Peanutbutterluver still tops my crush list!!:heart:
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    He knows....:love:
  • stephx4
    stephx4 Posts: 810
    Options
    Wtf.... Seriously runner!!! Your a shlaggg ;P
  • runner2runner
    Options
    Wtf.... Seriously runner!!! Your a shlaggg ;P

I know steph!! I don't know what's wrong with me!! It's like she still has some kind of hold over me, lol!!
  • stephx4
    stephx4 Posts: 810
    Options
    I'm not on about peanut :/ I'm on about your hugeeee asssss listt!! Lol
  • runner2runner
    Options
    I'm not on about peanut :/ I'm on about your hugeeee asssss listt!! Lol

Well what can I say? I love the ladies!! Oh and you just got added to the list too!!