Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    O_o _\\\ in and out > than stay
  • stephx4
    stephx4 Posts: 810
    Options
    Hahahaha geeee thanks :)
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    ALL the men on my FL are crushable. There is one that stands out! He knows who he is.....:blushing:

clever... now all the men on your FL think they are the one that stands out... I see what you did there...clever girl.
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna put my list up again, with a few new additions!! Just have to keep refreshing!!

Peanutbutterluver - sexy, naughty and such a fun loving gal with such an awesome personality

MNA76 - sexy classic beauty, warm personality and such a joy to talk to

catrinah - Wow, what can I say about her? Such a beautiful, warm, friendly lady!! And that sex appeal! Who can argue with that?

agataarchangel - fellow runner, beautiful and just super awesome

kendzini13 - fellow South African!! Always so positive, burns massive calories, beautiful and she just looks so awesome in her profile pic!

melb_alex - Aside from the fact she is an Aussie, well, she's just gorgeous, and even though she's modest about it, such a strong runner

Ewaldt - Have you seen her? She's just so super cute!!

ruth3698 - Who can miss that smile?

kmartinixx - Just beautiful in every possible way a woman can be beautiful

nblais06 - such a beautiful lady with a warm smile

DalekBrittany - another of my modest friends! she's beautiful, has a wonderful personality and is so super friendly

missencore - one of my newest friends and newest crush

tinylittlelove - just look at her profile pic! Beautiful, always smiling and such a bubbly personality

LisaMarie8713 - who wouldn't be hypnotised by that smile and those eyes! And she's an artist too! how awesome is that?

Prettymisssparkles - who doesn't love red heads!! And those sparkling eyes? Beautiful!!

Yeah yeah, I know it's a huge list!! Nothing wrong with appreciating the beauty that's on MFP!! And there's still more on the way, just as soon as I get to know them a bit better and are able to pick out their good qualities!

runner is a pimp
    Wow a lot of work and research has gone into that list!

Well you know what they say, carefully study your target before yo go in for the kill, lol!!
  • stephx4
    stephx4 Posts: 810
    Options
    Runner you didn't study good enough seeing as you got deleted by your main one :P
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    Runner you didn't study good enough seeing as you got deleted by your main one :P

Come on steph! I'm only human! I'm bound to get it wrong every now and then, lol!
  • NKfanKelli
    NKfanKelli Posts: 44
    Options
    Not new to MFP, but new to actaully visiting the message boards. Gotta say, quite entertaining!!! :) lol
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    Not new to MFP, but new to actaully visiting the message boards. Gotta say, quite entertaining!!! :) lol

STL Cardinals jersey? And a catcher? DIBS!!!! :love:
  • NKfanKelli
    NKfanKelli Posts: 44
    Options

STL Cardinals jersey? And a catcher? DIBS!!!! :love:

SWEET! :) (P.S.- I love my Yadi!!!!)
  • jbuk33
    jbuk33 Posts: 10
    Options
    you all seem like really nice people, until proven other wise. you're all good in my book. *chuck norris thumbs up!* :bigsmile:
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    ALL the men on my FL are crushable. There is one that stands out! He knows who he is.....:blushing:

Yep!
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    He knows who he is...
  • PeanutButterLuver
    Options
    RonRob

But shhhh... He has no idea. :blushing:
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    CatrrinaH, meow. :wink:
  • __delete
    __delete Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Crushing on some fudge ripple ice cream right now. Yum.
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    my crush is all the women with big.....
  • terem00
    terem00 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm newly single...time to start having some crushes :smooched:
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Definitely!!!! ????????