Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Only one and I think I blew it! :(
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    mhiggi02 wrote: »
    Crushes on people or people you want to crush?

People you crush on

Is there a difference?

All my dude friends then

Way to narrow it down there. :ohwell:

Be glad you made the list?

LOL. I'm not on your friends list. I bet all those guys feel even more super special now though, just knowing that you know who they are...or not. :laugh:

Ouch. Well you could have friended me.

@leut_underpants friends no one...

Good thing I didn't fr him.. Couldnt handle the rejection of @leut_underpants

It's not really rejection. It's more of a marinade. You'll have plenty of company in the holding bin, stewing with the others. :bigsmile:

This is why I never sent you one. Give you power? Control? No thanks. :angry: lol
  • _SummerGirl_
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    There is this one girl with ____________ Hair.

Polka dotted? Mohawk? Can this be a multiple choice question? Thanks :/
  • Claudia_0511
    Claudia_0511 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    nope
  • velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    none
  • mhiggi02
    mhiggi02 Posts: 5,988 Member
    Options
    this thread is mean :'(
  • Claudia_0511
    Claudia_0511 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    lol
  • katnroyal1987
    katnroyal1987 Posts: 3,449 Member
    Options

People you crush on

Is there a difference?

All my dude friends then

LOL. I'm not on your friends list. I bet all those guys feel even more super special now though, just knowing that you know who they are...or not. :laugh:

It's not really rejection. It's more of a marinade. You'll have plenty of company in the holding bin, stewing with the others. :bigsmile:

Bahahaha you make me laugh!
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options

People you crush on

Is there a difference?

All my dude friends then

This is why I never sent you one. Give you power? Control? No thanks. :angry: lol

It's a good thing you understand the very grave nature of this business. :wink:

I suppose I should point out that I accepted two from the holding bin this past week. I'm up to 13! I might pass out from all the socialization. :sad:

I'm actually proud of you.
  • _SummerGirl_
    Options

People you crush on

Is there a difference?

All my dude friends then

I suppose I should point out that I accepted two from the holding bin this past week. I'm up to 13! I might pass out from all the socialization. :sad:

Blah. I just decline. So many never write a message...makes it easier. I don't keep them in a holding bin...anymore. Lol.
  • katnroyal1987
    katnroyal1987 Posts: 3,449 Member
    Options

People you crush on

Is there a difference?

All my dude friends then

Blah. I just decline. So many never write a message...makes it easier. I don't keep them in a holding bin...anymore. Lol.

I don't like seeing the red number alert. I'm ocd
  • _SummerGirl_
    Options

People you crush on

Is there a difference?

All my dude friends then

I don't like seeing the red number alert. I'm ocd

^^^this. It's exactly why I do that, too.

People you crush on

Is there a difference?

All my dude friends then

I only keep the ones I might actually accept someday, I'm not a savage. :laugh:

Not a savage? Completely debatable.
  • RNGRZulu
    RNGRZulu Posts: 3,964 Member
    Options
    Think my crush didn't crush me back. Now I'm crushed.
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    Options
    I miss my first crush. :cry:
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,149 Member
    Options
    Crush actually messaged me back after I told him I crushed him. #winning
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options

People you crush on

Is there a difference?

All my dude friends then

I'm actually proud of you.

This. I was shocked!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    RNGRZulu wrote: »
    Think my crush didn't crush me back. Now I'm crushed.

Everyone crushes you...its not possible you weren't crushed back