Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• mhiggi02
    mhiggi02 Posts: 5,988 Member
    Options
    leonsinned wrote: »
    mhiggi02 wrote: »
    this thread is mean :'(
    your mom is mean

But yours has dentures
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    RNGRZulu wrote: »
    Think my crush didn't crush me back. Now I'm crushed.

Who was it!?
  • _SummerGirl_
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    Crushes on people or people you want to crush?

People you crush on

Is there a difference?

All my dude friends then

Way to narrow it down there. :ohwell:

Be glad you made the list?

LOL. I'm not on your friends list. I bet all those guys feel even more super special now though, just knowing that you know who they are...or not. :laugh:

Ouch. Well you could have friended me.

@leut_underpants friends no one...

Good thing I didn't fr him.. Couldnt handle the rejection of @leut_underpants

It's not really rejection. It's more of a marinade. You'll have plenty of company in the holding bin, stewing with the others. :bigsmile:

This is why I never sent you one. Give you power? Control? No thanks. :angry: lol

It's a good thing you understand the very grave nature of this business. :wink:

I suppose I should point out that I accepted two from the holding bin this past week. I'm up to 13! I might pass out from all the socialization. :sad:

Blah. I just decline. So many never write a message...makes it easier. I don't keep them in a holding bin...anymore. Lol.

I don't like seeing the red number alert. I'm ocd

^^^this. It's exactly why I do that, too.

People you crush on

Is there a difference?

All my dude friends then

LOL. I'm not on your friends list. I bet all those guys feel even more super special now though, just knowing that you know who they are...or not. :laugh:

It's not really rejection. It's more of a marinade. You'll have plenty of company in the holding bin, stewing with the others. :bigsmile:

This is why I never sent you one. Give you power? Control? No thanks. :angry: lol

I suppose I should point out that I accepted two from the holding bin this past week. I'm up to 13! I might pass out from all the socialization. :sad:

Blah. I just decline. So many never write a message...makes it easier. I don't keep them in a holding bin...anymore. Lol.

I only keep the ones I might actually accept someday, I'm not a savage. :laugh:

Not a savage? Completely debatable.

Very well, you get to represent the side that says I'm innocent. I'll take the side that says I'm an unfeeling meanypants. I like my odds of winning. :bigsmile:

I concede. You win...hands down. :lol:
  • _fitness4life_
    _fitness4life_ Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    There is this one girl with ____________ Hair.

Brunette. It's always brunette. We do it better. I have a shirt that says so.

This is so true. Know what else is true. God only lets things grow until they are perfect...some just don't take as long as others. #shortgirlsrock ;)
  • JSurita3
    JSurita3 Posts: 10,177 Member
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    There is this one girl with ____________ Hair.

Brunette. It's always brunette. We do it better. I have a shirt that says so.

This is so true. Know what else is true. God only lets things grow until they are perfect...some just don't take as long as others. #shortgirlsrock ;)

<3
  • _fitness4life_
    Options

People you crush on

Is there a difference?

All my dude friends then

I bet you keep them so long that when you finally accept they have deactivated. ;)
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options

it's like we are the same person. nice list.
  • _SummerGirl_
    Options

People you crush on

Is there a difference?

All my dude friends then

I bet you keep them so long that when you finally accept they have deactivated. ;)

That has happened, but only with catfish accounts that cycle names frequently. There was this one, riasomething, when I finally accepted the site puked an error. :ohwell:

hahahaha. you two are funny. made me laugh. :laughs:
  • RNGRZulu
    RNGRZulu Posts: 3,964 Member
    Options
    RNGRZulu wrote: »
    Think my crush didn't crush me back. Now I'm crushed.

Who was it!?

I'm still recovering

• _fitness4life_
    Options

People you crush on

Is there a difference?

All my dude friends then

That has happened, but only with catfish accounts that cycle names frequently. There was this one, riasomething, when I finally accepted the site puked an error. :ohwell:

Ya I heard she/he was a real piece of work. Good thing you missed that kind of crazy. ;)
  • _fitness4life_
    Options
    @sunn_lighter I <3 you right back
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    Maximus wrote: »
    @melmelw03 because @Crimson_Fire is feeling better now
    @Maximus You only love me when I'm sick?! Rude.
  • Lone_wolf46
    Lone_wolf46 Posts: 2,709 Member
    Options
    @bpalhegyilaneville she's a lot of fun!
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    Oh man! ME??? I have a crush??? woo hoo!
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Today I'm crushing on the hottest ladies on mfp.....
    <3<3<3
    @_SummerGirl_
    @ind1983
    @GreenGoddess22
    @_fitness4life_
    @sunn_lighter
    @Fit4LifeGal79

and since he's my mfp bestie....I'll let @MisterRok join in on this hot girl party. ;)
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    Today I'm crushing on the hottest ladies on mfp.....
    <3<3<3
    @_SummerGirl_
    @ind1983
    @GreenGoddess22
    @_fitness4life_
    @sunn_lighter
    @Fit4LifeGal79

and since he's my mfp bestie....I'll let @MisterRok join in on this hot girl party. ;)

crush you back! <3