Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    My MFP crushes are secret
    Well that's no fun!

It could become awkward on my fl
    [/quote
    You are translucent like my unmentionables that you drool on. :laugh:

Awkward is fun. Let's have it.

You love it when I drool on your unmentionables
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    Have you all seen Macgeek74?! He's adorbs!
  • debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Oh yes he's a good crush!
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    Options
    We can rock, paper, scissors for him.
  • TheRealOrson
    TheRealOrson Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    We can rock, paper, scissors for him.

Dunno about rock or paper, but I like the sound of that scissoring ;)
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    ^Why hello there. :wink:
    Well, hello :) I've missed you!

Not sure how you could. Unless of course you never tend your flower beds. I've been here a week. Even using your wireless. Can I come in and get a shower? I'm getting a bit of hypothermia. :cry:
  • mister_universe
    Options

Was going to bust on you for this, but...you're right. He's like a puppy.
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    Options

Now, now, don't be jealous MU. If you were cute I'd say the same about you.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    Options
    Oh yes he's a good crush!

Better than an Orange Crush
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options

Not sure how you could. Unless of course you never tend your flower beds. I've been here a week. Even using your wireless. Can I come in and get a shower? I'm getting a bit of hypothermia. :cry:
    Oooops, let me make it up to you. Help yourself to the shower, don't mind me in here.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Like most, they just change over time. Ya know, you see someone here...think they AMAZING/HOT?SEXY/FUNNY etc. Then, over time the shine wears off the penny and you find someone else who meets the criteria. It's like romantic 'love'. Then the stuff gets real. lol.
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I cant have crushes I am married, well i could but doesn't seem right, but its fun just looking at all the interesting posts.
  • mister_universe
    Options

Damn my troll features! :cry:

Some day I'll find me an ogre woman who can love my face.
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    Options
    I cant have crushes I am married, well i could but doesn't seem right, but its fun just looking at all the interesting posts.

This made me giggle because your profile says,

•Getting looks from 20+ year olds that would never look at me twice in the past

So if I crush on you I can't expect you to crush back? Oh wait, I'm not in my 20's...
  • mister_universe
    Options

Oooops, let me make it up to you. Help yourself to the shower, don't mind me in here.

I didn't know they made waterproof video cameras.
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    Options

Damn my troll features! :cry:

Some day I'll find me an ogre woman who can love my face.

:flowerforyou: Good luck.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    Options
    JustAmy is one of my crushes, now I just need to get that pesky husband out of the way. Maybe I'll send him a month long cruise and then sweep Amy off her feet, I think Hot Pockets and Boone Farm should do the trick
    Options
    JustAmy is one of my crushes, now I just need to get that pesky husband out of the way. Maybe I'll send him a month long cruise and then sweep Amy off her feet, I think Hot Pockets and Boone Farm should do the trick
    I love hot pockets and strawberry boones hill. Make sure to throw some mad dog 20/20 in the mix with purple passion, too. I'm an easy girl to please. Get me some doritos, too.

Hubby would gladly leave me for a month long cruise. EASY AS PIE. Problem solved.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    Options
    I love hot pockets and strawberry boones hill. Make sure to throw some mad dog 20/20 in the mix with purple passion, too. I'm an easy girl to please. Get me some doritos, too.

Hubby would gladly leave me for a month long cruise. EASY AS PIE. Problem solved.

Whoa Doritos too, didn't know you were so high maintenance, pass
    Options

Whoa Doritos too, didn't know you were so high maintenance, pass
    Whew, better to get that out of the way to avoid heartbreak in the future. Now to find a man who will get me doritos with the rest. LOVE is so HARD.