Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    Barney-D-barney-stinson-23611209-500-232.gif
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    JustAmy is one of my crushes, now I just need to get that pesky husband out of the way. Maybe I'll send him a month long cruise and then sweep Amy off her feet, I think Hot Pockets and Boone Farm should do the trick
    I love hot pockets and strawberry boones hill. Make sure to throw some mad dog 20/20 in the mix with purple passion, too. I'm an easy girl to please. Get me some doritos, too.

Hubby would gladly leave me for a month long cruise. EASY AS PIE. Problem solved.

Whoa Doritos too, didn't know you were so high maintenance, pass
    Whew, better to get that out of the way to avoid heartbreak in the future. Now to find a man who will get me doritos with the rest. LOVE is so HARD.

Pfft gold digger, first it's Doritos and then it's Pop Tarts it will never stop
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I cant have crushes I am married, well i could but doesn't seem right, but its fun just looking at all the interesting posts.

This made me giggle because your profile says,

•Getting looks from 20+ year olds that would never look at me twice in the past

So if I crush on you I can't expect you to crush back? Oh wait, I'm not in my 20's...
    err i never factored in a crush on me, just a crush on other people. Only interest i ever got from strangers were my arms. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
  • stylistchicky
    stylistchicky Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I'm too new to have any crushes....There is a lot of potential here tho. Good work guys...and gals.
  • debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    I cant have crushes I am married, well i could but doesn't seem right, but its fun just looking at all the interesting posts.

So if I crush on you I can't expect you to crush back? Oh wait, I'm not in my 20's...
    err i never factored in a crush on me, just a crush on other people. Only interest i ever got from strangers were my arms. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
    No I like your chest as well really this pairing up of crushes and crushees needs to be more organised, there needs to be a job as a crush coordinator
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options

No I like your chest as well really this pairing up of crushes and crushees needs to be more organised, there needs to be a job as a crush coordinator

You should revive the matchmaker thread for that. You can be head matchmaker. You can can't help who you crush on! :love:
  • debbash68
    Options
    You should revive the matchmaker thread for that. You can be head matchmaker. You can can't help who you crush on! :love:
    [/quote]
    No I couldn't apply, as I would keep all the sexy crushes for myself! Greedy I know!
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    <---This right here!
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options

Ooooooh, he DOES crush after all! :laugh: :wink:
  • outdrsmom
    outdrsmom Posts: 103
    Options
    still looking for that crush...feel free to message me
  • debbash68
    Options

Ooooooh, he DOES crush after all! :laugh: :wink:
    He's the first one I'm going to keep! Resistance is futile.....
  • newbe_2013
    newbe_2013 Posts: 354
    Options
    crush on deb
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    I have a few .. Impossible not to with all the eye candy on here. M, C and B are the top 3 :p
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Today, it was faceoff, acg and andy. :)

Yesterday was Excuseless and Cliff.
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    All leads have gone cold. What a boring weekend! :tongue:
  • TheRealOrson
    TheRealOrson Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options