any other girls find skinny guys super hot

Replies

• JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Although I am a long way from being a "girl" :laugh: , I will weigh in and say that everyone has a preference, and to each his/her own. But for me, personally, I like a man with some meat on his bones.

However, any man - skinny or not - is attractive if he's kind, considerate, thoughtful, moralistic, hard-working, has a great sense of humour, and enjoys life. I married that guy. :wink:
  • obeseandsassy
    obeseandsassy Posts: 118
    Wonder why this thread is OK but if it was a guy that posted it and it said "any other guys find skinny girls super hot" it would turn into a 20 page nightmare until the mods locked it.

Stop comparing body types. I don't care if it's men or women.

probably because 'skinny' isn't supposed to be a 'desirable' body type for guys, whereas for women, it's what they're apparently 'supposed' to be.

that said, the way OP made the comment about loving the fact that she's stronger than her boyfriend does set off some red flags.
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Wonder why this thread is OK but if it was a guy that posted it and it said "any other guys find skinny girls super hot" it would turn into a 20 page nightmare until the mods locked it.

To be honest I'm not sure why either is a big deal. I read this and all I think is 'Well, OP probably wouldn't be interested in me.'

But then again I'm confident enough with who I am to not let other people's opinions bother me.

For any girl that prefers skinny guys I'm sure there's just as many women who prefer big guys, short guys, bald guys, etc.

I just wish everyone could stop making a big deal out of trivial threads.
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member

probably because 'skinny' isn't supposed to be a 'desirable' body type for guys, whereas for women, it's what they're apparently 'supposed' to be.

that said, the way OP made the comment about loving the fact that she's stronger than her boyfriend does set off some red flags.

She has a point. If you're trying to create a similar thread it would have to be called something like:

'Anyone else dig fat chicks?'

Or something of that nature.
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member

Mmm... I see plenty of men comment about how girls who lift are hot or comment on hot women on here (mostly who have a good physique)... it's not really much different.
    Neither are a problem in my eyes. Aren't most of us here for a desirable body? Not saying desirable for others, but generally desirable.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    no
  • passmetheducksauce
    passmetheducksauce Posts: 211 Member
    Sounds like OP likes to wear the pants in the relationship.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Hmmm, so you like to dominate the man. Interesting. Tie him up and beat him up a bit?
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    Sounds like OP likes to wear the pants in the relationship.

My thoughts exactly.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    I personally like them big and strong. I want to play wrestle them and lose, ifyaknowhatimean. As for "wearing the pants" in a relationship, that's not necessarily a physical thing.
  • runzalot81
    runzalot81 Posts: 782 Member
    LOL No.

My DH was uberskinny in his young'n days. He disappeared when he turned sideways. Fortunately, I didn't meet him until he was in his 40s and thicker.

When he turned 21 (I was a toddler), he was 6'4" and weighed 140 lbs :noway: He tells me that he would eat two big mac meals and then stop for a couple of chili dogs on the way home. :huh: He doesn't eat like that now.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    I do not personally get the attraction to super skinny men, but I support your choice!!

From my perspective, I like being a lot more physically imposing than my S/O. I think there is some sort of psychological benefit I get from feeling like "the protector" in the relationship.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Having been both (similar to runzalots SO), I will say there is an audience for the skinny type. One girl just loved the way I looked at 6'2", 145. I won a few girls over mostly with sense of humor I think. But...the audience is a LOT bigger at 195-200 of thin but decently built. Like immeasurably so.
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Nope I prefer beefy meaty guys! :D
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    Yep, love a BIG, STRONG, man to protect me and throw me around and spin me on his knee. Also, I want his DNA for my babies. I think I scored pretty well. My man is a fine specimen.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    As long as he looks healthy, then I'm not all that picky. I generally slightly burly, taller guys, but again, as long as he doesn't look unhealthy, then it isn't a dealbreaker for me.
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    No. I like a little meat on my man. Since I typically date shorter guys, I like him to be stronger so I still get that feeling of him being a "protector." And for other amorous activities...
  • GeeGirl82
    GeeGirl82 Posts: 32
    My boyfriend is asian and weighs 135 but is trying desperately to beef up and gain weight. I'm not big on the muscle type either.
  • xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    *waves* me :)
    I've never been a fan of big muscles, give me a skinny guy anyday! :drinker:
  • shellyburger
    shellyburger Posts: 90 Member
    Naw, I am the complete opposite of you. I prefer a guy who is larger than me so I can feel small in comparison.