any other girls find skinny guys super hot

Replies

• peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    I like the nice comfy point between muscly and chunky. Not ripped, not skinny.
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    I like the nice comfy point between muscly and chunky. Not ripped, not skinny.
    i think the term is "fluffy" and ia :happy:
  • ghhosstt
    ghhosstt Posts: 112
    Wonder why this thread is OK but if it was a guy that posted it and it said "any other guys find skinny girls super hot" it would turn into a 20 page nightmare until the mods locked it.

Stop comparing body types. I don't care if it's men or women.

People are merely stating their preferences, no one's body-shaming or saying one is "better" than the next. I'm certain most people have particular physical attributes in others they find attractive, but when they do they aren't putting down the rest of the world or saying those who look different from that preference are ugly. For instance, when men say they prefer brunettes or redheads I wouldn't feel like I was being personally insulted - I'm more self-assured than that and I know it's to each his own, as they say. It's a superficial thread, but I think it's harmless.
  • theperksofbeingdeana
    theperksofbeingdeana Posts: 22 Member
    It most definitely depends on the person. I thought I preferred the "super skinny" ones until I met my current boyfriend. He's a couple inches shorter than me, and although he has a smaller frame, he has some substance to him. And I love it. But it's not really about his body-type. It's because I love him, and all that he is, that I love his body the way it is.
  • JaceyMarieS
    JaceyMarieS Posts: 692 Member
    Nope. I like my guys built like linebackers.

Yep
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,749 Member
    Nope. I prefer meat and muscle. I want something to wrap my arms around.
  • eidnahenri2
    eidnahenri2 Posts: 21
    My ex husband was so skinny I could watch his heart beat through his chest. That was not what I found attractive about him. Even when I was painfully thin (most of my life), I was always much more physically attracted to big cuddly teddy bear types.
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Hell no! I'd never date a guy skinnier than me. Not attracted to that.
  • Nope, but I don't like big, beefy guys either. I think I like the just right guys! Not hulk-muscly, not skinny, but have a little meat on them. Something I can grab. :tongue:
  • I'm with ya!! Skinny guys are sooooo HOT!!! :love:
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    I do. I find slim guys hot, plump guys hot, tall, short, you name it. I like men. I'm a substantial size for a woman, and strong, but not as strong as most men:)
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    If I were a girl, I wouldn't prefer the skinny guys. I as a guy, think aethetics are much needed
    77193_260058070788857_1510735086_n.jpg
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    when i was like 16....now that I am 27 I want a man. Not a little boy.
  • theperksofbeingdeana
    theperksofbeingdeana Posts: 22 Member
    when i was like 16....now that I am 27 I want a man. Not a little boy.

THIS! I couldn't agree more.
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Nope! This is my ultimate panty-dropper:

url-110.jpeg

...sorry for the ginormous photo. Or.... you're welcome! :wink:

I'll take 2 please!

& to answer the question....no.
  • My husband was skinny when we started dating three and a half years ago. He is tall, however, and has a lighting fast metabolism. He ate more than my entire family put together, and led an extremely active lifestyle with wrestling, soccer, and basketball. However, with age he became bigger, and more muscular. I used to be ashamed that he was thinner and leaner than I was back then, but now we compliment each other because he's a bit bigger, and I'm a lot smaller. As much as I loved him back then and his body shape, I do like him a bit bigger now. ;)
  • Haha, I agree! My husband and I were teens when he was tall and tiny. Now, he's a lot bigger and more muscular, and I find him extremely manly and good looking. :)
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    SKinny guys are hot says the high school teacher who sleeps with her underage students.
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Wonder why this thread is OK but if it was a guy that posted it and it said "any other guys find skinny girls super hot" it would turn into a 20 page nightmare until the mods locked it.

Stop comparing body types. I don't care if it's men or women.

Oh snap! Good point. I was just gonna answer "no".
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    For some reason I find really skinny guys super attractive. My boyfriend is only 125" and I love being stronger than him . Any other girls the same . Big muscles just doesn't do it for me as it does for most girls.

If I said, "I love being stronger than my girlfriend" I'd sound a bit.... well... rapey wouldn't I.

funny that. as you were.