I bought a box of donuts

Options
2»

Replies

• virginiajones71
    Options
    I could never eat just one.. knowing this about myself now.. If I want a donut, I have 1 .. but I only buy 1 so I can only eat 1.
  • DavePFJ
    DavePFJ Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Donuts are the devils *kitten*
  • N2Couture
    N2Couture Posts: 2,762 Member
    Options
    Important question .. did you buy the toasted coconut ones? >:)
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Put them in the sink and run water over them and then throw them in the trash and then take the trash out. Unless of course, you want to wear them on your @zz.
  • Ale81CL
    Options
    emily_stew wrote: »
    Could you....describe the donuts? In detail?

LOVE THIS! ^^
    <3

hahaha, yes !!!
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    47by47 wrote: »
    Put them in the sink and run water over them and then throw them in the trash and then take the trash out. Unless of course, you want to wear them on your @zz.

Now that is a waste of good food.

Truth. Why ruin them sadistically and throw them away? Eat, share them, freeze them, hand them out to homeless people, bring them to a neighbor for a spontaneous visit. So many other fun choices.
  • hortensehildegarde
    hortensehildegarde Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Could you....describe the donuts? In detail?

+1
  • Wildflower3475
    Wildflower3475 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    It's ok, I kinda did the same thing. I was given a huge Costco apple pie and had 2 pieces! I have no idea what made me do it. I feel awful about it too. I guess sometimes you go with what feels good or what you want over what you know the consequences will be afterward lol.
  • ccmzone2013
    ccmzone2013 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Don't do it! Lol
    never give up :)
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    DevilsFan1 wrote: »
    Could someone tell me why I did that?

I couldn't tell you why you bought them because I can't stand donuts. I used to love them, but somewhere along the way, I just quit liking them.

Did you enjoy them?
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    It's ok, I kinda did the same thing. I was given a huge Costco apple pie and had 2 pieces! I have no idea what made me do it. I feel awful about it too. I guess sometimes you go with what feels good or what you want over what you know the consequences will be afterward lol.

Been a few occasions recently where I managed to eat an entire pie/cheesecake.
    Mind you, not sure how large the ones there are as I am in the Uk.
    Ones I ate were about I.2Ib though.