1200 cals/day = Guilt.

Options
12346»

Replies

• suzi_quzi
    Options
    ROYALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!!! What did you end up enjoying at the restaurant though?
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    At some point in this journey you'll get to a place where you go from saying "I want that but I can't have it", too "I can have that but choose not too". I know you were venting but no one can make the choice for you and no matter what anyone recommends, it is still up to you to do the right thing and feel good about it. What is more important to you.. 30 minutes of something that tastes good followed by days of regret? or exercising your will power followed by days of a sense of accomplishment. I know what I'd choose. I love the NE Pats but at the end of the day no matter if they win or lose I'm not going to eat a plate of chicken wings nor would I drink my calories based on a superstition of a game that has no real consequence in my life or to my health or weight.
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    When I tail gate I bring a whole boat load of healthy options and share with the crowd.
  • kbeloved
    kbeloved Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    exercise more, eat more. listen to what people have said already...chances are 1200 is probably too low anyways.