I ran today.

Options
2»

Replies

• jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    run/walk/jog they all are great cardio. Build upon what you did today every following day. Good luck

29509743.png
  • RadiantChange
    RadiantChange Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    (*) You are a Star...Just keep on going...Building on each success one at a time!
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Thats great!! You are well on your way!!
  • LillyQTN
    Options
    Keep up the great work! A few minutes today, a marathon tomorrow! Way to go!
  • karenbobaren
    karenbobaren Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    It's a start! I started jogging for 2 mins at 3.0 on the treadmill and now I'm up to 3 mins at 4.3. Baby steps will get you there!
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    THAT. IS. AWESOME. That is 2 minutes more than whatever else you would have been doing. Write it down so that you can look back and see how far you've come. Congratulations on two fabulous minutes! :)
  • KJ0504
    KJ0504 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I love this site!
  • georgetait42
    georgetait42 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Awesome :smiley:

I started out walking then moved to C25K. I recommend if you want to get into running.
  • bleanbeef
    bleanbeef Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Very awesome! Congrats!
  • arrrrjt
    arrrrjt Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Today 2 minutes, a week...????
  • rach3649
    Options
    Your a superstar!!
    We all start somewhere and I think that's a great effort. B)
  • menchi
    menchi Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!! I hated running as a child. Before the age of 30, I had never run a whole mile continuously. Little by little, I ran a little more (sometimes motivated by wanting to get to a blackberry bush on my run) and I am still amazed that I can run 3 miles now. Very slowly going for 4 miles now... it's still so hard and I still dislike running, but I love that I can.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!