I am addicted to Reeses Cups and hate water

Options

Replies

• Abo1995
    Abo1995 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am addicted too eating cereal out of the packet when I make tea and I hate tomatoes
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    I am addicted to excercise and cookies and peanut butter, and hate garlic cloves.
  • crocop1891
    crocop1891 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    im addicted to fifa ultimate team and I hate when it rains
  • paintedladytc2010
    Options
    Time to be unaddicted? I'm here to lose weight (again)....I am pumped because this site seems awesome. I'm
    going to make it be a success. I hope you can too! :)
  • kimbyfly
    kimbyfly Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new here teehee. I'm addicted to Coca Cola (but slowly trying to break the habbit) and am trying to drink more water. I hate Avocado and Pineapple.
  • paintedladytc2010
    Options
    Okay, I'm addicted to too many things but right now I don't feel any of them...I'M HYPED ON MFP and the DESIRE
    TO LOSE WEIGHT BIGTIME....So I'll not focus on those but focus on trying to get these meals to fit properly in
    the allotments. I hope we all make our goals. :)
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I'm a shopaholic and I hate having to wear the same dress/shirt/shoes again :-(
    I don't mind about jeans/pants/shorts, skirts though
  • dru8376
    dru8376 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to being on MFP and hate being on FB
  • Shiroi
    Shiroi Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to Doctor Who and I hate bees.

/highfives the Whovian

I"m addicted to apples with peanut butter, and I used to hate water.
  • akp4Him
    akp4Him Posts: 227
    Options
    I'm addicted to M&Ms and homemade chocolate chip granola bars, and I hate cardio!!!
  • obeseandsassy
    obeseandsassy Posts: 118
    Options
    i'm addicted to dr pepper (i'm SO lucky they make it in diet!) and hate avocados!
  • k8n1
    k8n1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to starbursts and I love raw broccoli. I hate eating; I'd rather drink.
  • DistantJ
    DistantJ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I sneak in a daily trip to Starbucks for a small (though they call it tall) coffee with cream with no sweetener. Mmmmmmmmm
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to coffee and never giving it up. I have a short fuse in real life, so I get road rage :explode:
  • kiern18
    kiern18 Posts: 61
    Options
    I am addicted to Crystal Light (I know, not the best drink in the world). And I hate eggs.
  • stephygetsfitt
    Options
    I'm addicted to Rubios, Mexican food, and Chocolate! Yumm. I hate that I'm allergic to all corn ingredients and gluten! :( So sad.
  • IslandDreamer64
    IslandDreamer64 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I could eat cheese all day, every day. And I HATE cold weather and wearing shoes.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    I love Reese's peanut butter cups too, an I like to drink lots of ice cold water with them.
    Otherwise I'm not much of a dessert person.
  • iggyboo93
    iggyboo93 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to homemade cappuccinos and hate guys who sag their jeans. For the love of broasted chicken, pull your pants up!
  • SEAFOODMAN
    SEAFOODMAN Posts: 342
    Options
    i'm addicted to the skinny cows snicker doodle :) and i put koolaid liquid in my water lol