i have apple and peanutbutter like 5 times a week
  • LisaSaysHi
    LisaSaysHi Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I'm so addicted to All the things you do When you're going down on me In between the sheets Or the sound you make With every breath you take It's not like anything When you're loving me
  • Andrea8985
    Andrea8985 Posts: 107
    Options
    I'm addicted to coffee (I drink it like it's water), and I hate cabbage.

Non food related? I'm addicted to Vampire Diaries, and hate almost everything sci-fi (except Doctor Who).
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to redtube (don't look it up if you have delicate sensibilities) and I hate morally oppressive people.

if you mean food...

I'm addicted to Doritos (so I abstain) and hate cooked turnips (so I abstain)
  • WannaDizzolve
    WannaDizzolve Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to Tru Blood and i hate sushi. And most fish, for that matter...
  • mhairiwhite
    Options
    I'm addicted to peanut butter M&Ms and I hate fish!
  • PippPowerhouses
    Options
    I'm addicted to Duct tape and i hate smoke smell
  • mhairiwhite
    Options
    i'm addicted to the skinny cows snicker doodle :) and i put koolaid liquid in my water lol

Miu water flavouring is good too, and only has 1 cal per serving and no sugar or fat :D
  • meagank28
    meagank28 Posts: 52
    Options
    I am addicted to Ramen Noodles (my husband calls them sodium soups) and I HATE FB.
  • frankizoy
    frankizoy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    i LOVE rolo's! i actually got the mini bag and so far i managed to do pretty good on not eating too much so YAY! i also recently found out that i really enjoy kickboxing and may try to join a class soon! :)
  • tishtash77
    tishtash77 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to Doctor Who and I hate bees.

Me toooooo. I can't wait till the 50 years special where tenant comes back. Ok clearly revealing my sad geekiness there. My current must resist food is brie from the oven either stuffed in mushrooms or with a crusty bread also from the oven. I dont think I will ever not miss or have to cravings for junk food. I hate shoes, socks, tights, slippers - basically anything that covers up my feet.
  • DaSt82
    DaSt82 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm addicted to all forms of chocolate and I hate bike riding. It's like a death sentence to me.
  • RobynLB83
    RobynLB83 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to sunshine and terrified of open water.
  • smirf1972
    smirf1972 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I love cheese puffs and bacon! Hate cold weather and rain. Oh and i've no idea what Reeses Cups are???
  • dgrant2009
    dgrant2009 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Hater of Reeses Cups! I'm dgrant2009 and I love Orange Crush, I can't get enough of it; and chocolate - any kind. I'm new to the process as well.

Welcome and let have fun while we lose weight!
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I love cheese puffs and bacon! Hate cold weather and rain. Oh and i've no idea what Reeses Cups are???

Give me your address and I'll send you some. They're addictive though!
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to the internet and hate being fat.
  • 09NewMe12
    09NewMe12 Posts: 18
    Options
    I am addicted to Carbs and hate Water.
    (I have to pull my big girl panties up and live a life of imagining it is a tropical cocktail)
  • greenmm1980
    greenmm1980 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    LOVE it!!! You guys rock!! It is interesting to see what likes and dislikes everyone has.