PHASE 1 GOAL REACHED!

Options
On January 13th, 2013 I started my weight loss journey at 309.8 LBS on September 13th 2013 I was down 62.2 LBS!!! I was at my lowest ever but then I went away to college, I went through a lot emotionally and ended up gaining all my weight back and more: now weighed 325.5; on June 13th, 2014 I decided I needed to do this once and for all and while away for a summer of work at a camp I lost 11.5 LBS; I returned home from summer employment on August 9th and decided to commitment 100% to getting healthy.. Yesterday I reached my phase 1 goal: lose 40 LBS :) I gave myself until November 30th but I did it a WHOLE month earlier!!! In the past I focused only on the scale this time through I am also focusing on the mental barriers as well as nutrition and not becoming skinnier but a healthier person!

Goals I accomplished in Phase 1:
- Got out of the 300's
- Lost 5.5" on my bust, 5" on my waist, 5" on my hips, 6" off my hips, and gained 1" on my arms
-Changed my mindset a lot; still a ways to go
-Went from a size 4XL shirt to a 1XL-2XL
-Went from a size plus 22-24 jean to a 18-20
-Completed my first fitness program EVER: 21 Day Fix

Phase 2: starts tomorrow and will go until January 14th my goal is to lose another 40 LBS and build more muscle
35lc9xx.jpg At the beginning
o0qced.jpg Currently

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!