What happened to the weight trackers?

Options
Used to be able to see everyone's weight tracker (or, those who wanted to have theirs seen) on each message, but I can't see it anymore. Did I miss the memo?

Replies

• TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    The option to display your ticker in your sig has been removed. You can link the ticker via BBCode manually each time you post.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    All of what was posted above. When they updated the forums last week, they decided to temporarily remove the tickers from the boards so things would run more smoothly. They will be back in a future update.
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Actually, the initial intention was simply to remove them from the boards completely... but the story seems to have changed now. I guess enough people complained. YEY!
  • jennifurballs
    jennifurballs Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    The option to display your ticker in your sig has been removed. You can link the ticker via BBCode manually each time you post.

I wondered why I saw one dude on some thread whose ticker was showing. Oh my! :blush:

• AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    I think the tickers were really motivating. It sucks that they removed them :'(
  • runningforthetrain
    runningforthetrain Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Actually, the initial intention was simply to remove them from the boards completely... but the story seems to have changed now. I guess enough people complained. YEY!

This is good to hear. When are they going to let us know what is going on? It would be nice to have some time frames and an address of current complaints. Am I missing where this info is being posted?
  • cookmtn
    cookmtn Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Open up a second window, go to profile, then add ticker, copy link, paste here. Lot more work now and I do miss the old way.
    62953274.png
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    I'm actually glad to see them gone, honestly. I hope they never come back.
  • 1stplace4health
    1stplace4health Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    This new way sux
  • MacMadame
    MacMadame Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    I'm actually glad to see them gone, honestly. I hope they never come back.
    I'm curious as to why you say that.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    They just clutter things up in my opinion. I would rather them do something to put it over near our avatar instead.
  • FeelinTheLove
    Options
    Testing. 74243662.png
  • FeelinTheLove
    Options
    What a pain to have to do that with every post. Buggah!
  • Limeycat
    Limeycat Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I think the tickers are very motivating. It reminds me that we're all in this together and that there are others who have made it.

+1 for this. Bring back the tickers!!
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    They are just one of many things disabled in the name of "progress"
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    tickers are still around its the option to link to your sig' that is removed. Dont mind it as i have the ticker linked to other WOE forums and shows up fine.