Looking for BeachBody coach

13»

Replies

• _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    I'm a coach, and while yes, you're paying for my "coaching" by buying products. I'm also a certified fitness instructor, going back to school for holistic nutrition, and contemplating personal training in the future. A GOOD coach will do whatever it takes to further educate themselves to help each person. I am even "coaching" a person for free and she has NO intention of ever buying. I've even given people programs before they could afford to pay for something because I truly care about helping people. Not every coach out there is out to drain you dry.

All you people can't honestly say (unless you've bought a program and actually didn't half *kitten* the thing and didn't commit) it's a waste. Have you checked out success stories? I know a handful of top coaches (Anita Miron, Shiva Latifi, Alyson Schomaker) who started out and do competitions now. It's a GREAT place to start your fitness.

and nutrisystem has "success" stories too ..

sorry, but you don't need beach body ...you just need calorie deficit and a gym membership ...

Exactly. There are 'success' stories for every fad out there. What you don't see is what happens when these people quit the fads…they never show that.

While I get you may not be like most coaches, and for that good for you. Though I think selling shakeology and such is really selling snake oil and is praying on people who are desperate to lose weight, which I do not think is okay.
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Ok I LOVE BeachBody. I love the site for tracking my measurements and workouts. Super gym is brilliant and let's me see all the days I worked out and what workouts I did in a color coded calendar. I love HipHopAbs and Brazil Butt Lift. For me they are AWESOME cardio workouts that does exactly what I want them to.

BUUUUUUT! I NEVER speak to my coach. Ever, I don't need to. I do my own meal planning, I don't do shakeology, etc etc. I found my workout videos online for free because I didn't want to pay for them if they sucked *shifty eye*.

You don't need a BB coach. Google is your friend. Do your research and learn about health, nutrition and what your OWN body needs to lose weight, be fit and happy.

But yes I find the website super helpful and found the perfect cardio workouts for myself.

• Ok thanks. Or does anyone know if and how you can change your coach on the BeachBody website?Thanks again