can someone look at a sample day of my diet?

Options
13»

Replies

• PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    Remove the eggs and replace with fruit.
    There is so much cholesterol in eggs! That is clogging your arteries and asking for high blood pressure!

My answer to everything is go vegan. You can't go wrong with fresh or frozen fruit and veggies. No oils, refined carbs, agave, and fake foods such as vegan cheese or meats.
    80/10/10, raw till 4, you're good to go.

Ehhh. No.

Eat meat, cheese, dairy, chocolate, ice cream, hell... ANYTHING you want as long as it fits your calories of the day.

@MagicalWaifu spare the advices when your own profile says that what you look for is: "Bones, a thigh gap, and happiness"

Helen is right. The blind shouldn't be leading the blind across a busy highway.

OP... more food. Like others have said add some nuts for fat, add some beans in there for fiber and protein. Carrots and sweet potatoes are two of my favorites.
  • MJ_Watson
    MJ_Watson Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    jasonmh630 wrote: »
    dbmata wrote: »
    Remove the eggs and replace with fruit.
    There is so much cholesterol in eggs! That is clogging your arteries and asking for high blood pressure!

My answer to everything is go vegan. You can't go wrong with fresh or frozen fruit and veggies. No oils, refined carbs, agave, and fake foods such as vegan cheese or meats.
    80/10/10, raw till 4, you're good to go.
    So much incorrect here that I laughed so hard I peed a little.

Just a little.

Exactly. I think I peed a little as well. Eggs and oils are not the cause of high blood pressure. Also, trying to force your vegan views on someone else who didn't ask about the vegan lifestyle is seemingly rude. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the vegan lifestyle more about morality than healthy choices? At least that's what 90% of the vegans I know tell me. Fats are not the enemy. Meat isn't the enemy. Cheese isn't the enemy. Eggs and oils certainly aren't the enemy.

I thought being a vegan gave some sort of special powers, everyone I know who is vegan apparently is closer to sainthood or the truth of life.

giphyscott.gif