Replies

• SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Here, let me hold them for you...
  • sarahc001
    sarahc001 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    One more vote for the moving comfort Maia!
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    I used to run in moving comfort Fiona. I now prefer the Shock Absorber.
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    G/H cups here and a bad back. My favorite is Panache, but you must be sure to hook the racerback to keep the hold. I can and do run in this bra with zero bounce and zero back pain after. It has underwire which is amazing for a sports bra, and separates to avoid the uniboob look and feel. I also have a shock absorber. Its also pretty good for zero bounce, but I find it fits a lot tighter around the neck area when the racerback is snapped. It is definitely uniboob, but does the job. And the lack of underwire makes it much easier to machine wash/dry.
  • Amberbcox
    Options
    I can't afford all of these right now. However, I got some from Old Navy and they are really good. They hold the girls in place during kickboxing, tabata, etc.
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    DesireeLovesOrganic Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I wear a regular underwire bra and then put a cheapo sports bra over it. LOL
  • Docbanana2002
    Docbanana2002 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I wear a Champion Women's All-Out Support Bra (I'm usually a 36DD but wear 38D in this style). Very comfortable and supportive and has a nice little pocket in the front that I can put an ID, phone, and key into.
  • nsides0427
    nsides0427 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Enell is what I use and it is pretty amazing. Corset bra, enough said. However if you don't like the girls squished down to virtually no movement, may not be the bra for you. Just sayin!
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    How many do you have, exactly?
  • La5Vega5Girl
    La5Vega5Girl Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    i wear two. i love nike and under armour.

i "cheat" and wear two and the one that is against my body goes in the laundry that night, then the one on the outside goes against my body the next day with a new one on top. :smile:
  • La5Vega5Girl
    La5Vega5Girl Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Amberbcox wrote: »
    I can't afford all of these right now. However, I got some from Old Navy and they are really good. They hold the girls in place during kickboxing, tabata, etc.

i found alot of sports bras at a resale shop. they still had the tags on them (they were hanes brand) and they were only like $2 or something crazy low like that. it might be worth it to check at your local resale shop or a thrift store.
  • SeeSpotRun84
    Options
    I wear a Berlei sports bra that connects at the back for extra support, and an Adidas sports crop top thing over the top for extra squish value. My E cups turn into a small B cup, and I'm now starting to really love running :) The jiggle is such a put off for a lot of exercise
  • lindahallman10
    lindahallman10 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been a expert bra fitter for 28 years. Panache, Freya and Enell are by far the best. Don't go for anything you put over your head. If you can get it over you head it will never offer enough support. Remember the band needs to be snug but not too tight. Good luck with your search and remember a good sport bra is just as important as good shoes.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Geez, I thought maybe you had more than two!
  • sfranklin2012
    Options
    I found a champion sports bra at T J Maxx that is phenomenal! Best of all; $7.99! Figured it was worth a try before I bought the $70 Shock Absorber.
  • sfranklin2012
    Options
    For those who asked how many, it's not quantity, it's overall mass:)
  • dashaclaire
    dashaclaire Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am a 34G so I feel your pain! Personally, lol'd at your thread title, I'm the target audience:) I have had luck with a few cheap, smaller than my size tightness holds my boobs in champion and nike sports bras.
    But I'll say this, why run instead of walk? It's harder on your joints, a calorie burned is a calorie burned.
  • ybodwen
    ybodwen Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Moving Comfort! I have the Fiona and love it :smile:
  • RebelDiamond
    RebelDiamond Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Any sports bra with thick/padded straps that cross (X) over the back and have at least three clasps will do the trick! And consider wearing a tight stretchy crop top over the top of your sports bra to really strap 'em in for the ride! :smile:
  • sfranklin2012
    Options
    And just one more question....how the heck do you get the crazy things off?!