Options
2»

Replies

• baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,958 Member
    Options
    sentaruu wrote: »
    the "perfect" thread?

dude, talk about thread shaming here... what, the other threads in the forum don't fit you're idea of "perfection" so you come here posting this? why don't you try being a little more tolerant?

not cool.

LOL! That made me laugh so hard.
    Oh wait? Were you serious?

It's clearly the cat's fault. He should have been tracking and eating at a deficit. Blaming his owner? Psssh. He put all that in his mouth. And that low-carb diet? Silly cat, you need carbs. They're fine as long as you stay under your cal goal!
    VeryKatie wrote: »
    That cat's head is big. I wonder (yes I realize it is still overweight) if it might be a bigger cat breed.

Vet said it should weigh 12lbs.

Um. What?

Low carb is good for a cat. They're carnivores. You should minimize their carb intake anyway.

Are you saying the cat should be responsible for its own weight and the owner shouldn't have anything to do with it being overweight?

Golly gee Moses... OP is joking, people.

I do feel sorry for the cat though. They have it on kitty pain meds since it hurts him to move. :disappointed:

• parkscs
    parkscs Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    I don't like cats.
    5ooxuifiuywn.jpg

There is a small possibility, however slim, that this canine may have been overfed. Not to say the owner is in any way, shape or form responsible for the dog's weight, mind you, only that it's a distant possibility.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    parkscs wrote: »
    zyxst wrote: »
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    I don't like cats.
    5ooxuifiuywn.jpg

There is a small possibility, however slim, that this canine may have been overfed. Not to say the owner is in any way, shape or form responsible for the dog's weight, mind you, only that it's a distant possibility.

Or....it's just a giant tick?
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    in it for the kitteh gifs >:):p
  • free1220
    free1220 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Just WOW!
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options