Options

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
  • harrybeanbag666
    Options
    Seinfeld? Wasn;t cool then... Not cool now!

Married With Children is the greatest sitcom of all time!
  • ashleydawndill
    ashleydawndill Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    ZP9JY.gif

cfNbU11.gif
  • ashleydawndill
    ashleydawndill Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    xPqHMrG.gif

He's the Wiz!

6bIZbKE.gif

iMLLhoVFsIJSk.gif

4rSna2d.gif
  • Hearts_2015
    Options

Now Harry...really? If you're going with "Married With Children".... just say you're a "Sons of Anarchy" now Fan and find Gemma hot! lol

No reason to say Seinfeld is uncool... he was never meant to be cool... just super funny sitcom is all! A sitcom about every day nothings.. that's why we love the show!

We all have our favs... this particular thread was made by Max (who seems to now have abandoned :'( the thread).. a PB & J eatin dude that likes Chocolate milk and Seinfeld. Harry you likely don't eat jelly either right? :)

You and I are a few years apart in age... might be why the difference in sitcom tastes...don't know. I honesty don't know many in life that don't like Seinfeld (real life included)

I was never much of a fan of MwC...twas ok but nothing special to me.
    I promise not even to say "MwC? Wasn't cool then...Not cool now!" if you start a thread about it. lol

G'day Harry! :)

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Best Sitcom ever? Mighty lofty aspirations. I'll put it in the top 5. Friends belongs on that List. Maybe it's because I am older, but I put Barney Miller up there as well. Cheers. Does the Andy Griffith Show count as a sitcom? If so, that rounds out my top 5.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Best Sitcom ever? Mighty lofty aspirations. I'll put it in the top 5. Friends belongs on that List. Maybe it's because I am older, but I put Barney Miller up there as well. Cheers. Does the Andy Griffith Show count as a sitcom? If so, that rounds out my top 5.

I'm not sure I could ever label something 'the best' either even if it is Seinfeld. ha yea I hear ya on Barney Miller, now that was a fun show too, hadn't thought about that one for awhile now! I'm not sure what Andy Griffith would be if not a sitcom... those were back in the day and I do remember those..a different type of humor but funny characters!!
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Maximus wrote: »
    Is soup a meal?

Well it depends on what kind of soup it is as to whether or not it should count as a meal or not!

• harrybeanbag666
    Options

Now Harry...really? If you're going with "Married With Children".... just say you're a "Sons of Anarchy" now Fan and find Gemma hot! lol

No reason to say Seinfeld is uncool... he was never meant to be cool... just super funny sitcom is all! A sitcom about every day nothings.. that's why we love the show!

We all have our favs... this particular thread was made by Max (who seems to now have abandoned :'( the thread).. a PB & J eatin dude that likes Chocolate milk and Seinfeld. Harry you likely don't eat jelly either right? :)

You and I are a few years apart in age... might be why the difference in sitcom tastes...don't know. I honesty don't know many in life that don't like Seinfeld (real life included)

I promise not even to say "MwC? Wasn't cool then...Not cool now!" if you start a thread about it. lol

Gemma is Hot! SOA is even funnier than Seinfeld!
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I've never seen an entire episode. Only clips from news shows
  • chadya07
    chadya07 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    30 rock is best.

seinfeld is good too. i wish netflix would put it on watch instant as it takes too long to wait for discs that watch so quickly.
  • chadya07
    Options
    30 rock is best.

seinfeld is good too. i wish netflix would put it on watch instant as it takes too long to wait for discs that watch so quickly.
  • chadya07
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Love Frazier the most but my brother loves Seinfeld and has all the dvds, It just never made me laugh though.

Oh I loved Frazier too....just in a whole different way. :) I also had fun watching Newhart with Daryl, Larry and his other brother Larry. bwwwwwahaha! But there's just always been something about Seinfeld that I love best. They've always talked about how the show was about nothing. So true it's about absolutely nothing and everything all in one! Things that happen in everyday life... guess that's what makes me crack up. :p

its larry, darryl and darryl thank you very much. i also liked frazier. there arent many sitcoms i like for long but frazier, seinfeld, 30 rock... all favorites.

• Hearts_2015
    Options
    chadya07 wrote: »
    30 rock is best.

Lots of Seinfeld on Youtube :)

• Hearts_2015
    Options
    chadya07 wrote: »
    Love Frazier the most but my brother loves Seinfeld and has all the dvds, It just never made me laugh though.

Oh I loved Frazier too....just in a whole different way. :) I also had fun watching Newhart with Daryl, Larry and his other brother Larry. bwwwwwahaha! But there's just always been something about Seinfeld that I love best. They've always talked about how the show was about nothing. So true it's about absolutely nothing and everything all in one! Things that happen in everyday life... guess that's what makes me crack up. :p

its larry, darryl and darryl thank you very much. i also liked frazier. there arent many sitcoms i like for long but frazier, seinfeld, 30 rock... all favorites.
    hahahha see! They need to put out the reruns so I can actually say the names correctly, Sheesh I can't believe I made such a silly error. You are absolutely right! Wonder if I was on the boards late that night. lol
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Jennloella wrote: »
    I've never seen an entire episode. Only clips from news shows
    I'm sorry your parents kept so much about life from you... Seinfeld it's how many of us learned the important things in life!
    ;)
  • Hearts_2015
    Options

Gemma is Hot! SOA is even funnier than Seinfeld!
    love SOA....it's the last season... so Gemma...she gonna die when the truth comes out? Will the truth come out this season.. Juice gonna die...will he tell? Either way Tara never deserved being stabbed in the head with a giant cooking fork... sheesh..

It's still mind blowing that Gemma is the mom from "Married with Children".... she's great at so many roles...very versatile. I think she's a musician too isn't she?
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    "What the hell....I'll just eat some trash".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=KKC5jjFkfgo