Shakeology for someone with poor diet, starting to improve health

Options
124»

Replies

• mspq03
    mspq03 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    lunaaasun wrote: »
    It's great to see how many people on this forum bash shakeology who probably have never tried it. I am contemplating trying it as well and splitting the cost with my roommates.

Would love to hear advice from people who actually have tried it.

Also OP, I hope you can figure what will work to make you feel better. In my experience anything is better than not eating and only eating junk food. If your shakeology is free, just drink it for however long you think is necessary and see how it makes you feel. If anything, you'll at least be ingesting something more regularly and can get in the habit of eating more than once a day.

I actually really like the taste of the Chocolate Shakeology. I tried it for several months and because of the price I decided to stop. It kept me full all morning and found my sugar cravings lessened and I over all felt good while drinking it. I used it as a breakfast replacement. I tried many things after to make a morning shake I liked as much but couldn't find anything. I almost started the Shakeology again until I found Nutiva's Chocolate Hemp Protein powder. Tastes pretty good (frozen banana, 1 cup milk, ice cubes, and 3 TBSP of powder). A lot cheaper ($24 for a months worth compaired to Shakeology's $120+) and I feel good too. I however did notice any real weight loss with Shakeology, but I wasn't really exercising. I was able to maintain my weight though.

Since OP isn't worried about weight loss, I don't see any harm in the free Shakeology. or even buying it though as others said, its pricey. However following meals that are made with clean ingredients- lean proteins, fruits, veggies- would be good too!