Women, Don't do roids

Options

Replies

• logg1e
    logg1e Posts: 1,208 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    It's not clear what the motivation is behind some of the contributions on this thread.

Is it to castigate a woman for daring to not meet a male ideal? (See the story of the rather amazing woman Balpreet Kaur).

Or is it that we are concerned about women mis-using steroids whilst at the same time not being too concerned about drug misuse, mental illness and ignoring that all of these are also issues for men.
  • ThePhoenixIsRising
    ThePhoenixIsRising Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    While there will always be risk vs reward that has to be considered in any choice we make, it is no one else's place to say the risk wasn't worth the reward for any one individual.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Are we sure that's even real?
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    While there is no doubt that steroids are unhealthy at the dosages she took them, I find it interesting that the steroids are being blamed for how she looks rather than the fact she is bi-polar and a drug addict. Frankly I have seen pictures of female addicts who probably never took steroids in their life who look just as bad, although perhaps with a little less facial hair, but not always.

Yup.

First, dat *kitten* in the early 90s. My. God.

I'd wear that as a hat.

Secondly, I take my dog to a "daycare" over by a methodone clinic. There are more than a few bearded women, and none of them have taken an ounce of the roids.

I'd say the drug use, and genetics probably caused the hair growth and lack of resolution to it.
  • dbmata
    Options
    Are we sure that's even real?

No.
  • 13bbird13
    13bbird13 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Women should never look like Mr. T in his prime.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    logg1e wrote: »
    It's not clear what the motivation is behind some of the contributions on this thread.

Is it to castigate a woman for daring to not meet a male ideal? (See the story of the rather amazing woman Balpreet Kaur).

Or is it that we are concerned about women mis-using steroids whilst at the same time not being too concerned about drug misuse, mental illness and ignoring that all of these are also issues for men.

Well honestly I don't care what a woman does to her body.

I made the post and the link, cause I saw it this morning and thought WTF!!!!!!!!!!!
    Damn......
    So sad to see a nice booty turn out like that.
  • dbmata
    Options
    Seriously, that butt was amazing... only to have drugs wreck it all.
  • logg1e
    Options
    "Booty" is American slang for buttocks isn't it? You see a person apparently ravaged by drugs and your first thought is not for her health or happiness or her family, but the attractiveness of her *kitten* to you and the entertainment of strangers on this forum?
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    That's a damn shame, and a serious sin to destroy dat booty.
  • MityMax96
    Options
    "Booty" is American slang for buttocks isn't it? You see a person apparently ravaged by drugs and your first thought is not for her health or happiness or her family, but the attractiveness of her *kitten* to you and the entertainment of strangers on this forum?

Srs??
    What do you want me to do??

Seems you are concerned for her health, so go help her.

My first thought was WTF, that's cray cray....
    Then my second thought was dat booty doe

Sometimes you just have to enjoy the scenery
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options

I will also admit that my first thought when I saw the pic was, "damn, girl does some SQUATS! Lovin that booty."
    And then later my thoughts were, "What a waste of a great booty."
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

are we supposed to start a collection for her? Odds are she's got plenty of people who were/tried to support her.

sucks- but we can mourn the passing of nice *kitten*- bemoaning over her health won't change anything- neither will being sad that glorious round ray of sunshine is now gone.

It's not that serious.
  • logg1e
    Options
    Mock her on a public forum whilst objectifying her or start a collection for her are not the only two options.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Mock her on a public forum whilst objectifying her or start a collection for her are not the only two options.

oh.. I am so all ears for this.

Please: go on.....
  • MityMax96
    Options
    You can start a fund for her, and be the first to contribute
  • SyzygyX
    SyzygyX Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »

oh.. I am so all ears for this.

Please: go on.....

I mean...I don't know what you're so excited about, because I'm pretty sure a logical third option is to discuss steroid abuse and/or societal gender expectations. It wasn't going to be a firefight or anything.
  • dbmata
    Options

I'm sorry, I don't have my contacts in, I don't read poorly written posts well. Try again?

booty.dat
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

Are you not entertained?!?! (Best gladiator voice)

I bet her *kitten* was big enough to hit my g spot. :s