Options

Replies

• DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    SyzygyX wrote: »
    JoRocka wrote: »
    logg1e wrote: »
    Mock her on a public forum whilst objectifying her or start a collection for her are not the only two options.

oh.. I am so all ears for this.

Please: go on.....

I mean...I don't know what you're so excited about, because I'm pretty sure a logical third option is to discuss steroid abuse and/or societal gender expectations. It wasn't going to be a firefight or anything.

I think jrocka and I are the last people who need a lecture on societal gender expectations.

The simple is truth is steroid use for women vs men are two very different animals. This is not about gender expectations, but biological expectations and limits.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    DjinnMarie wrote: »
    "Booty" is American slang for buttocks isn't it? You see a person apparently ravaged by drugs and your first thought is not for her health or happiness or her family, but the attractiveness of her *kitten* to you and the entertainment of strangers on this forum?

Are you not entertained?!?! (Best gladiator voice)

I bet her *kitten* was big enough to hit my g spot. :s
    well... I never...

I do declare. I need a few moments to myself.
  • DjinnMarie
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    "Booty" is American slang for buttocks isn't it? You see a person apparently ravaged by drugs and your first thought is not for her health or happiness or her family, but the attractiveness of her *kitten* to you and the entertainment of strangers on this forum?

well... I never...

Take all the time you need. I think I threw up in my mouth a little while typing that. Lol
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    SyzygyX wrote: »
    Mock her on a public forum whilst objectifying her or start a collection for her are not the only two options.

oh.. I am so all ears for this.

Please: go on.....

I mean...I don't know what you're so excited about, because I'm pretty sure a logical third option is to discuss steroid abuse and/or societal gender expectations. It wasn't going to be a firefight or anything.

.... and why can't we just mourn the passing of a clearly great *kitten*?? why is that not an option also?
    and also
    The simple is truth is steroid use for women vs men are two very different animals. This is not about gender expectations, but biological expectations and limits.
    seriously- this.
    -
    I have no idea why we needed to talk about gender expectations- she looked amazing at her peak- pre use- and post. There is nothing to talk about in that department

• JoRocka
    edited October 2014
    Options

well... I never...

Take all the time you need. I think I threw up in my mouth a little while typing that. Lol

and also all of this is hysterical.

seriously. and you never now- you don't need gear for a little extra meat down there... some women just got it going on.
  • DjinnMarie
    Options

well... I never...

seriously. and you never now- you don't need gear for a little extra meat down there... some women just got it going on.

I've never seen a *kitten* over two inches long without the help of some gear. But who are we kidding? It's all about the girth anyways.
  • JoRocka
    Options

well... I never...

I've never seen a *kitten* over two inches long without the help of some gear. But who are we kidding? It's all about the girth anyways.

none of it ever matters- if you have fingers your game can be good- you can always work both angles- nothing has to be one way or the other.
  • DjinnMarie
    Options

well... I never...

none of it ever matters- if you have fingers your game can be good- you can always work both angles- nothing has to be one way or the other.

I believe that's called the "madam butterfly".

How did this turn into a sex thread? Lol?
  • wfrazjr
    wfrazjr Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    The things we do to be that number 1.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options

She was a bodybuilder. Her entire career was sculpting her body and having people judge her based on her physical appearance. It's not objectifying her to discuss how her physical appearance fell to the wayside through drug addiction. Her body was her job, it's not like people are complaining about how the world is a darker place now that a world class Nobel prize winning astrophysicist has died and robbed us all of "dat *kitten*."
  • DjinnMarie
    Options
    kgeyser wrote: »

She was a bodybuilder. Her entire career was sculpting her body and having people judge her based on her physical appearance. It's not objectifying her to discuss how her physical appearance fell to the wayside through drug addiction. Her body was her job, it's not like people are complaining about how the world is a darker place now that a world class Nobel prize winning astrophysicist has died and robbed us all of "dat *kitten*."

*snort*
  • dbmata
    Options

well... I never...

Back when I was a dj I saw things.

There are >2" in the wild. Be afraid.

• dbmata
    Options

troof. no one said boo when Putin shot down that plane full of aids researchers.
  • DjinnMarie
    Options

troof. no one said boo when Putin shot down that plane full of aids researchers.

Because none of them had nice *kitten*, apparently. B)
  • DjinnMarie
    Options

well... I never...

I simply don't believe this. I refuse to.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    DUDE. I am a woman. I do not want to look like a man. Any muscle gains will be achieved through healthy exercise and lifting, not drugs, so that those muscles will look natural and female. Women's muscles are pretty. No need to ruin your body on roids. For that matter, men shouldn't take that crap, either! Shrinks your wang.
  • DjinnMarie
    Options
    gothchiq wrote: »
    DUDE. I am a woman. I do not want to look like a man. Any muscle gains will be achieved through healthy exercise and lifting, not drugs, so that those muscles will look natural and female. Women's muscles are pretty. No need to ruin your body on roids. For that matter, men shouldn't take that crap, either! Shrinks your wang.

What is a female looking muscle vs a male looking muscle? I need pics. Are female muscles pink and have glitter?
  • JoRocka
    Options

well... I never...

I believe that's called the "madam butterfly".

How did this turn into a sex thread? Lol?

um. because sushi- wine- sex... I mean. what else is there?
  • dbmata
    Options
    gothchiq wrote: »
    DUDE. I am a woman.
    prove-it-full.jpg

• dbmata
    Options

well... I never...

I simply don't believe this. I refuse to.
    Scout's honor.

It's amazing what people will do for a free cd.