how much do you want to lose by Christmas?

Options

Replies

• nycolepinkgirl
    nycolepinkgirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    25LBs I have to do wedding dressing fitting!
  • siminske
    siminske Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Another 10 pounds will put me 5 pounds over my goal I set on 3/4/2014. Lets do this
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 15 more by then. Aggressive for me, but I've recently stepped things way up.
  • dopeysmelly
    dopeysmelly Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    0-3 lbs, because I've lost the other 66 lbs since last Christmas!!
  • Vanessa22219
    Options
    I'm hoping for at least 15 pounds. I'm tired of being the relative that looks fatter at every Christmas dinner.
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    I really want to lose 14 to 18 pounds by Christmas. 14 pounds gets me out of the obese range and into the overweight range.

That being said, I'll be happy as long as my trend is still moving downward.
  • kungabungadin
    kungabungadin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose about 10lbs I think that would be reasonable. :)
  • lindzalexis
    lindzalexis Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 15 by Christmas, which would put me a little over halfway to my goal. I've just recommitted to MFP and started working with a trainer this week.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    2-3 more pounds would be just fine for me; about .5lb a week at that rate. :)
  • kjoac002
    kjoac002 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    20 lbs would be stellar!!
  • FrustratedYoYoer
    FrustratedYoYoer Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    15 lbs would be lovely :smile:
  • TossaBeanBag
    TossaBeanBag Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose no more than $100.00 shopping around. All jokes aside, I want to lose at least 5% more body fat by then.
  • 13bbird13
    13bbird13 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I want to be at goal, and that's 13 pounds away. Might not make it by then, but I bet I'll be close.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 35 so I could put 10 or so back on and not have to make the same old New Year's resolution.

But I'd be happy with 10.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose more than I can put on, so I will still be lower than I am today. So 5lbs? I don't think I can put on more that that. Ideally losing 10lbs.
  • FitnHealthyQui
    FitnHealthyQui Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 25 pounds by Christmas
  • caimay149
    caimay149 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Aah, that's about 10 weeks right? Well, in 8 weeks I get to see my boyfriend again, so I guess I'd like to be in the high 180s then. Currently 199. He's only ever known me between 200-210 :)
  • lesleychev
    lesleychev Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Anything that gets me closer to my goal. 10lb would be good. It took ages to put it on so I'm not expecting an instant result.
  • rach3649
    Options
    10-15kgs would be great. I just starting out but I'm aiming for a kilo a week and I have an to to lose so I don't think that's unrealistic.
  • denise31992
    denise31992 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose these last 7 lbs :smile: