Filling 200 calories dinner?

Options
124»

Replies

• stuffinmuffin
    stuffinmuffin Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I'd go for a brisk walk! For 300 calories you can have a pretty decent salad with tuna or chicken.
  • Pebbles5280
    Pebbles5280 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You could do tuna with avocado. The avocado takes the place of mayo and adds flavor as well. I use it with both tuna and chicken, add spices and dig in. Eat it with celery, tomatos or cucumber slices to satisfy the need to chew on something.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    some veal cutlets on a grill, that would be lean and delicious.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Light Multi-grain English Muffin, 1 turkey-sausage link and 1 egg. < 200 calories and full of protein. B)
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »

It used to be easy, but the last few months have been tough. Willpower issues aside (that used to be much easier too), I have a lot of days when I'm just totally starving, even when I make good choices. Heck it's very rare that I don't get 5+ servings of fruit and veggies and I pretty much always eat 110g of protein. I've upped the intensity of my workout by quite a bit in the last month so that's probably why (but I haven't lost much more weight so I don't think it's a case of eating too little).

The good news is that my binge didn't leave me very hungry so 2 servings of green beans and the light tuna was more than enough, and it only came up to 155 calories.

gurl. the struggle is real. I dropped down to this weight last year- minus 5 more pounds without even really trying- I bulked all winter- and now I'm hovering at 160.. and I can't get back down. decision making is harder this year for me as well- partly due to the set up at work- and my kitchen at my new place- it's smaller- so little things- they change and have a big impact.

BUT. this is the way of it- nothing is ever ALL PROGRESS ALL THE TIME. Nothing about this is EVER linear- even your will power.
    Success comes from riding this out- through the easy and difficult times- and there will be stretches where EVERYTHING feels difficult- and there will be stretches when you ALWAYS feel hungry.

it is what it is- keep at it. keep tweaking ONE thing at a time and waiting- it's a hard thing to do- but I have faith in you!!! Just realize you aren't the only one- this is quiet normal. And it's totally okay.

LOVE this, so I'm going to repeat it:

BUT. this is the way of it- nothing is ever ALL PROGRESS ALL THE TIME. Nothing about this is EVER linear- even your will power.
    Success comes from riding this out- through the easy and difficult times- and there will be stretches where EVERYTHING feels difficult- and there will be stretches when you ALWAYS feel hungry.

it is what it is- keep at it. keep tweaking ONE thing at a time and waiting- it's a hard thing to do- but I have faith in you!!! Just realize you aren't the only one- this is quiet normal. And it's totally okay.

55835802.png

• ithrowconfetti
    ithrowconfetti Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    4 plain Weetbix biscuits. 214 calories, and they fill you up like nothing else.