10 Weeks, and 28lbs down with pics

Options
65oyrvbsjzt1.jpg
I started my weightloss journey 10 weeks ago. I'm 5'5 and started at 236lbs, now I'm at 208lbs. I'm trying to take progress pictures for motivation, but I don't see much of difference besides my back. I have seen a difference in life my everyday life; my size 18 clothes are too big, and my 16 are getting to be too big. I actually wore a size 14 old navy jeans yesterday...and they were even comfortable. This is my first time posting a picture, but I hope I can help motivate someone :) Thee top row of pics are my starting weight, the middle row is at 225, and bottom row was yesterday.

SW 236lbs
CE 208lbs
GW 155lbs

Replies

• VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,952 Member
    Options
    Your arms are way thinner too!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • wndrwmn86
    wndrwmn86 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazing!!! Keep up the good work girl!
  • luvemso
    luvemso Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Job!!!
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    Well done, Miss! Looking great! :)
  • joelschneider45066
    joelschneider45066 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! Looking amazing!
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Your hips are a bit more narrow as well...keep it up! You're doing great!
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Excellent work! You're definitely smaller everywhere and there are major changes. Keep up the awesomeness!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Looking good!! What are you doing great minds would love to know :)
  • DarbiB
    DarbiB Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!! I'm 5'6 with the same starting weight (236) but it took me WAAAY longer to lose 28 pounds. You look amazing, and the difference is totally noticable.
  • merisaOct3
    merisaOct3 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Yep! I can see it all over! Great work! I love/hate that my clothes are all too big!
  • CherylG1983
    CherylG1983 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Great work! What have you been doing? I'm going to add you as a friend. We're around the same weight and have the same goal!
  • dipannita84
    Options
    great going dear! don't worry too much about your effort not showing so much in the pictures! The reverse happens in my case! I don't lose much weight, hardly 2-4 pounds, but the difference really shows on my body! However, I do get frustrated when I see the scales hardly moving!
  • kharmon2013
    kharmon2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the encouraging words, it means a lot! :smiley I'm working out 30 minutes (t25 or c25k) 5-6 days a week, and I walk a lot on top of that. I have a Garmin vivo fit, and I love having the reminder to get moving. As far as eating goes, I'm counting calories and staying within my daily goal of 1,200. I usually eat back some of the calories from the workouts. I've also switched to whole wheat everything...bread, tortillas, pasta, and brown rice. I'll eat the white stuff if I'm out, but I try to keep our at home food as healthy as possible. I'm learning a lot about portion control...everything in moderation.
  • kimekakes28
    kimekakes28 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I can see where your waist is getting smaller! Small goals add up to big wins!
  • Serenity4peace
    Options
    Well done! You are an inspiration.
  • kirstyk05
    kirstyk05 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Great motivation!! Well done on your losses!

I'm hoping for similar losses as doing quite abit of exercise to :smile:

Good luck on reaching your goal xx
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    Congrats and continued luck on your journey

29509743.png
  • barnettchicks
    barnettchicks Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats your hard work is def paying off!
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats on your progress.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!