10 Weeks, and 28lbs down with pics

Options

Replies

• mlyn627
    mlyn627 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! You can definitely tell a difference in your back and arms!
  • libraryteri
    Options
    I'm so jealous. You have made so much progress. I keep going down a pound, up a pound, over and over again. Only 10 weeks and look what you've accomplished. Good for you; just wish I could say the same for me!
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Great job :)
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Your doing great keep it up!
  • 3fabboysx1
    3fabboysx1 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! You can tell a big difference in your side view from your start and current picture to. Keep it up!
  • kharmon2013
    kharmon2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Awe, thank you all! Everyone is so encouraging. Cheers to deciding to lose weight , and sticking with it!!!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress huge difference.
  • Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    way to go girl!
  • brewinggirl_butskinnier
    Options
    You can definitely tell! Yes I agree your arms and backside definitely look much smaller. That is amazing, keep up the good work!
  • Mariafit40
    Options
    I read your post and I thought it I was reading mine. I'm 5'5, I started at 235, I've been doing this for 10 weeks BUT I've only lost 17 pounds....I'm still proud of my 17, it's blood, sweat and tears. What's your secret?
  • RaceB
    RaceB Posts: 18
    Options
    Good job! And any loss is a great loss, be it 28 or 17!
  • Dixie341
    Dixie341 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Your doing great! Your arms being smaller were also one of the first things I noticed too?,
  • shellyae
    shellyae Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You definitely have a more defined waist. Great job. Keep it up.
  • Adpalangi
    Adpalangi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Great job, it's hard but you've pegged it. Best wishes as you continue on your journey!
  • endlessloser
    endlessloser Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!

You mentioned you can't see results as much - may I make a suggestion? I know it's not something you might want to do, but try taking pictures in a bathingsuit, or even workout bra/shorts - black really hides, so you might not be noticing as quickly as you would if you wore something different for your pics :)

Just a thought! You're definitely a motivational encouragement for many of us :smiley:
  • 3lazlow
    3lazlow Posts: 15
    Options
    Way to go! I can see a huge difference! You're doing awesome, keep it up!
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job. Thanks forvsharing.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Girlfriend, you are looking so fabulous and your hard work/dedication is DEFINITELY showing. I see your entire upper body smaller! Your tummy is smaller, upper and lower back is slimmer, your arms are slimmer and your lower body looks like you're trimmer/more shapelier too.

I do so appreciate you posting pics, what you've been doing in this time frame--it helps me to get it threw my thick skull that it's going to take TIME and COMMITMENT. Keep it up honey and by springtime/summer...you'll be at your goal, I just know it!

YAY YOU (*)

• beautifuldisasta
    beautifuldisasta Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! :)
  • emailme178
    emailme178 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    if you are having a hard time seeing it you should start measuring inches... then you can see the numbers drop and its super motivating too :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!