2 boxes of Quest Bars shipped for $26 TODAY ONLY

Options
13»

Replies

• LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    http://www.swansonvitamins.com/offers/limited-time-specials.html?SourceCode=INTEQK13C

I just did this deal twice, you must add a filled to bump your total up to $50 so I added a package of dry yeast for $.35 each time and it dropped my total down to $26.(some change)

I'm not affiliated with this site in any way, just trying to pass along a great deal.

So far it seems like I can only get this deal to work in Internet Explorer using the link above (I was sent the link from my boyfriend), there are no codes, you should see a yellow banner with $25 off $50+ or something along those lines.
    Were you using his computer or logged into the swanson site as him? They are claiming it only is valid for people who have been sent a specific email. So if he received the email and you went and used his account that would explain why it worked for you but isn't working for others.

• Cardio4Cupcakes
    Cardio4Cupcakes Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    http://www.swansonvitamins.com/offers/limited-time-specials.html?SourceCode=INTEQK13C

I just did this deal twice, you must add a filled to bump your total up to $50 so I added a package of dry yeast for $.35 each time and it dropped my total down to $26.(some change)

I'm not affiliated with this site in any way, just trying to pass along a great deal.

So far it seems like I can only get this deal to work in Internet Explorer using the link above (I was sent the link from my boyfriend), there are no codes, you should see a yellow banner with $25 off $50+ or something along those lines.
    Were you using his computer or logged into the swanson site as him? They are claiming it only is valid for people who have been sent a specific email. So if he received the email and you went and used his account that would explain why it worked for you but isn't working for others.

I'm not sure, he sent me a link he found off slickdeals.com
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    It didn't initially work for me but I googled the deal and the same slickdeals.com link mentioned before came up so I ordered. They were on backorder by the time I got the deal to work. I'm on IE. Thank you to the OP!
  • Cardio4Cupcakes
    Cardio4Cupcakes Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Glad it's working for some, sorry to the ones having trouble!
  • pinkshiningstar
    pinkshiningstar Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Worked slick for me! Just placed an order. I started by Googling "Slick Deals Swanson" and clicked the link through there.