ARE ALL THE CALORIES THE SAME???

Options
2»

Replies

• hortensehildegarde
    hortensehildegarde Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    fedegarino wrote: »
    based only on calories a breakfast with froot loops and skim milk with a slice of bread and a bit of cheese cream have the same calories as 2 scrambled eggs with turkey bacon.

2 eggs is what- 190 calories if you get the biggest egg you can find? My turkey bacon is 25 calories a slice.

29 grams froot loops are 110 calories, 1/2 cup skim milk 50 cals, 1 tbsp whipped cream cheese is 34 cals, slice of bread what- 45 cals for smallish "diet" type bread (not sure on this one I don't each much bread)?

As most people will tell you calorie as a unit of measure of energy is the same in all foods, the same as foot is always 12 inches.

I however would feel a lot more full on the eggs and bacon, would enjoy it more, would be more likely to track it accurately and would have fewer cravings afterwards.

Whatever you like better and find more filling and works for you, but be careful to weigh (not use measuring cups) especially for things like cereal/cream cheese! You can get way more calories than intended real quick with not having accurate measurements.