What Does 100 Pounds Look Like? *Pics*

Options
The photos on the left show myself last summer at 330 pounds (after already losing 30 pounds from my pregnancy) and were taken about 4 months and another 30-40 pound loss before my RNY. The photos on the left are from the beginning of May weighing in at 230 pounds and were taken about 6 months post RNY.

470ee137-f1cb-43ff-ae7d-3d3ff0888949_zpsb0c09558.jpg

It's been a lot of hard work, I have learned a lot about myself in the past year, most importantly that I am stronger than I ever thought I was.

71e05a02-9fc9-4477-82f8-513a7736af47_zps02883115.jpg

I still have a lot of hard work ahead of me and about 77 more pounds to lose to hit that "healthy bmi" but I am bound and determined to get there, not just for my son, my husband, for myself.

889caf29-1221-45e5-8319-05b6d2e40775_zps035364f0.jpg

I just hope that this reaches even one person who is facing struggles in their weight loss journey, and inspires them to keep on pushing! I encourage those of you who are pre/post op, or just plain in need a no bs buddy to help you through the difficult days to add me, best of luck to all of you on your fitness goals!

Replies

• Journey2newwomen
    Journey2newwomen Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Amazing JOB!!! Keep up the fantastic work :flowerforyou:
  • Omoe11
    Omoe11 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job! :)
  • Kalah7Renae12Vera
    Kalah7Renae12Vera Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • CoryRedlips
    CoryRedlips Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Your pics are so inspirational, absolutely amazing!!

I am so proud of you!
  • Kalah7Renae12Vera
    Options
    Thanks girl! We are getting there!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    good for you! You look awesome and I bet you feel great too! Here is to the new healthy you!!:drinker:
  • craziecritter
    craziecritter Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Amazing and a true inspiration to all of us. You look GREAT!! Sending request!
  • Kay_Sweet
    Kay_Sweet Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! :) What a great job... hears cheers for more success! I hope in a year I'll be 100 pounds less too!
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Awesome job keep up the good work!
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    It might be helpful for you to get a BF analysis. You don't look like you have 70 more to lose. I would be shocked if you really have more than 50.
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Awesome job girl! Keep on going you will get there! Thank you for sharing your success with us.:flowerforyou:
  • swan78617
    swan78617 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a lot older than you, but hope that I can do this in about 4 mo too. thanks for posting.
  • SutapaMukherji
    SutapaMukherji Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    awesome loss.
  • Kalah7Renae12Vera
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Steely reasoning for the 77 is so I can get down to about 150 (considered normal for my 5'7 self) and then get pregnant again... and since twins run in my family I want enough allowance to be able to get pregnant without going over 200 pounds. Thanks again for all of your kind words, keep fighting the good fight, its AMAZING to be able to
    comfortably sleep in a car seat, cross my legs, jog, climb stairs, sit in cheap chairs and small booths...
    those little things really add up I wish you all the very best of luck!
  • hawaii86442
    hawaii86442 Posts: 167
    Options
    yay--I have lost 67 pounds and look so different- 134 is a person--Yay
  • danielhutchins
    danielhutchins Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Incredible!
  • WilmaDennis91
    WilmaDennis91 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Badass!
  • swagoner94
    swagoner94 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    hats off to you! tremendous results. You look great!
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • oohashbee
    oohashbee Posts: 21
    Options
    You look great, thanks for posting the pics! I started at 350 and my arms right now look similar to your before arms. I'm most nervous about how my arms are going to look after but seeing yours gives me tons of hope, they look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!