Replies

• laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Pepsi Max and Pepsi Max Cherry <3
  • gabrielleelliott90
    gabrielleelliott90 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I prefer pepsi max the most. Then probably coke zero then diet coke. However I'm not fussy. I drink sodastream diet coke also. But go for pepsi max.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Safeway Select. :) I like it and its cheap.
  • klund13
    klund13 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Diet A&W root beer! I used to love Diet Dr. Pepper but the last time I had it, it tasted terribly wrong. Not sure why. My husband loves Diet Mountain Dew.
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    don't drink it anymore unless as a mixer for alcohol, but when I did, I loved diet dr pepper and diet sunkist.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    DP_TEN_2.jpg

Any of the "Ten" brands, not sure what that 10 calories does but it makes it Amazing.
  • socalkay
    socalkay Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    I like Pepsi One because it's made with Splenda, not aspartame. However, I haven't been able to find it for the past month :'( so drinking Pepsi Max now.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,610 Member
    Options
    jtr357 wrote: »
    What you're losing in calories,you're gaining in sodium.Check the label.They're loaded with it,plus a bunch of chemicals our bodies don't know what to do with.
    There's more sodium in a chicken breast than a diet soda. And phenylalaine and aspartic acid are amino acids (yes they are the "chemicals" in diet soda) that are in numerous whole foods out there. Our bodies do just fine figuring out what to do with the chemicals.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Dr. Pepper and A&W rootbeer
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    jtr357 wrote: »
    I don't drink diet soda anymore but when I did,I only liked the lemon/lime ones like diet 7-Up or Sprite.The cola diets never tasted right to me.
    What you're losing in calories,you're gaining in sodium.Check the label.They're loaded with it,plus a bunch of chemicals our bodies don't know what to do with.

That's weird. Did you check the label? There's 60mg of sodium in my drink right now. I would hardly call that "loaded."

• phoenixx866
    phoenixx866 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Coke Zero and Diet Rite
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,367 Member
    Options
    Diet caffeine free Coke. The only way to get no caffeine is in a diet version.

But vanilla Coke Zero is my ultimate favourite... when I can get it.
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    hrs3 wrote: »
    Which brands do you think taste the best?

All comes down to preference.

I can never, ever find diet cherry dr pepper down here. But when I went to Michigan, it was all over the place between West Virginia and Ohio, and it was awesome.

From what is available to me here, I tend to prefer Coke Zero (I find it sweeter than Diet Coke), Diet Pepsi, Diet Dr Pepper, or Diet Mountain Dew.

Of the off brands, the only one I'll touch is the Wal Mart brand. Occasionally the Dollar Tree one.

Dad's diet root beer is good, too. (I think it's Dad's, anyway)