Why in the world are Cheez-Its so tasty?

Options
Seriously, world, why?

I have such a hard time not devouring everyone that I see. It's also why I purchase smaller bags/boxes of Cheez-Its. Why? Because my serving size is usually the size of the container. o:)

Anyone else suffer from this insufferable desire?

Replies

• megstoo
    megstoo Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    nope not me. They taste like cardboard to me, can't stand those or the goldfish crackers.
  • BigGuy47
    BigGuy47 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Options
    I like real cheese. Cheese flavored crackers - not so much.
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Oddly enough the fat free ones are the most tasty!
  • vamaena
    vamaena Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm not a bit fan of Cheez-its but I love those little goldfish crackers. I really don't know why. It's pretty much just salted empty calories but I can never seem to get enough of them. :) Once I'm done the bag I have at home I vow to myself to try to never buy them again.
  • 13bbird13
    13bbird13 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Cheez-Its are incredible. So incredible I can't buy them. They used to have a big bowl of them in our break room at work but thankfully they don't do that anymore... I heard that people were eating so many of them that they couldn't afford it!
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    I love them, especially the "Big" ones. I buy them for my son, but usually end up eating most of them myself... *shame* Just work them into your goals and have them, though!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Cheese Nips > Cheez-its
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Salt, fat, texture...no-brainer. Control your portions and enjoy.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Cheese+salt+crunch. Not hard to see why delicious.
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    LOVE THEM! I buy in bulk, portion them out in ziplock baggies.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Seriously, world, why?

I have such a hard time not devouring everyone that I see. It's also why I purchase smaller bags/boxes of Cheez-Its. Why? Because my serving size is usually the size of the container. o:)

Have you tried the Cheez-Is Grooves? Now, those are delicious.

• jessicapk
    jessicapk Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    It's all about those few grains of salt on top. They'd be orange cardboard without it!
  • jennadelane
    jennadelane Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    My world was recently changed forever when I went to a restaurant that combined two of my favorite things: mac n'cheese and cheezits. Yep, they used crumbled cheezits as a topping on the mac. Mind blown.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I have more of a sweet tooth so those fit the 'not worth the calories' category for me.
  • svpracer
    Options
    cheezits are my Achilles heel... getting weak just thinking about em
  • Kalici
    Kalici Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I love them. Too much. They are also very good when dipped into low fat plain yogurt.
  • MrsATrotta
    MrsATrotta Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    My serving size of cheez- its is a whole box and everyone knows it lol. My brothers friend to this day breaks my chops bc he left a box of cheez its at my house and I ate the whole box lmfao. That was a long time ago but he still is like your the only person besides myself that I know could house a box of cheez its on their own lmfao. I'm a little ashamed... and a little wanting to go buy some now! haha no way though. I could never portion those things
    -
  • misswhitney1
    misswhitney1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Seriously, world, why?

I have a wicked addiction to these. I, too, cannot eat fewer than the total number inside the container. Thank goodness for the little gas station bags!
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I'm fine with regular Cheez-Its, but I can't even catch a glimpse of the white cheddar ones without transforming into Pac-Man.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Guess this was meant as a halfway rhetorical question; anyway, just google "hyperpalatable foods" and you'll find out.