Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Meh. Not working for me.
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    To me yes, I would feel so good about myself physically if I had a butt that big without surgery and breasts that big without surgery.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    No, however

wood_plow.gif
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    LOLOLOL
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    The body- absolutely. The clothing, for me, that's just a fashion train wreck.
  • jennyhoon
    jennyhoon Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    To me yes, I would feel so good about myself physically if I had a butt that big without surgery and breasts that big without surgery.

It is easy to have sexy butt, just do squat challenge. As for girlies, too big is also a problem. No fun especially your cup is D.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    jennyhoon wrote: »

It is easy to have sexy butt, just do squat challenge. As for girlies, too big is also a problem. No fun especially your cup is D.

I beg to differ.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    I'd love a butt like that plus D cups! Wha?!
    Options

Huh??? No it's really not that easy. I've worked d*** hard on mine (this pic is a year old, butt is bigger now).

And squats suck =)
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Wood "crush"...
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options

No amount of squats is going to make my butt as big as hers. Breast wise I can fit into training bras. If I had the choice I would choose the boobs and the back problems that can come with them, over these boobs I have now that have to be pushed together if I want them to touch. I was happy with my breasts before I lost weight.

• Basilin
    Basilin Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    The top throws me all off. Long sleeves, no back? I'm too confused to evaluate sexiness. lol
    sunglasses_and_ocean_waves Posts: 2,757 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Chieflrg wrote: »
    Wood "crush"...

wood :laugh:
    Basilin wrote: »
    The top throws me all off. Long sleeves, no back? I'm too confused to evaluate sexiness. lol

The top is a crime.

Those shoes tho ...

FFN_Kardashian_West_FF10_FF9_101914_51562606.jpg
  • jennyhoon
    Options

Huh??? No it's really not that easy. I've worked d*** hard on mine (this pic is a year old, butt is bigger now).

And squats suck =)

Ahh..I agree squats suck because our quads scream in pain. It's worth it after you are used to squat daily 80-120 :wink: I haven't mentioned hip thrust and lunges yet to get better result.

Options

And squats suck =)

Ahh..I agree squats suck because our quads scream in pain. It's worth it after you are used to squat daily 80-120 :wink: I haven't mentioned hip thrust and lunges yet to get better result.

I know :wink: Hip thrusts, bridge, plie squats and running hills FTW.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Body, yes.
    Outfit, no.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Body-sexy, outfit-not.
  • jennyhoon
    Options

No amount of squats is going to make my butt as big as hers. Breast wise I can fit into training bras. If I had the choice I would choose the boobs and the back problems that can come with them, over these boobs I have now that have to be pushed together if I want them to touch. I was happy with my breasts before I lost weight.

Umm..Her butt really look smackable..

If I have a choice, I prefer J.Lo butt with boobies of size C. But men prefer bigger girlies. They never know the bigger the assets the heavier it is. Imagine to carry the weight of 8-10lbs all the time in front of you and need to wear bra to look fabulous
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options

Umm..Her butt really look smackable..

If I have a choice, I prefer J.Lo butt with boobies of size C. But men prefer bigger girlies. They never know the bigger the assets the heavier it is. Imagine to carry the weight of 8-10lbs all the time in front of you and need to wear bra to look fabulous

I get a little sad every time I hear someone say men love big boobs. I like to pretend they all love small ones.

• BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I probably wouldn't complain if I looked like her. However, she does kind of have a strange proportionality…maybe it's the Armenian in her. She's also a momma, so going bra-less should no longer be an option! lol.