Just sayin'.

89K9FIO.gif
  • jchenks
    jchenks Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    jennyhoon wrote: »
    Umm..Her butt really look smackable..

If I have a choice, I prefer J.Lo butt with boobies of size C. But men prefer bigger girlies. They never know the bigger the assets the heavier it is. Imagine to carry the weight of 8-10lbs all the time in front of you and need to wear bra to look fabulous

I get a little sad every time I hear someone say men love big boobs. I like to pretend they all love small ones.

If it was easy... I'd give you some of my boobs. I wish I could wear a low cut shirt without it looking trashy

• PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I must say, now that I see a more direct shot of her ar$e, it's not that great. Kinda fat and lumpy looking and her thighs are too thin...or her ar$e just makes it look that way. Mind, it's just an observation as mine's definitely not better, but yeah...no.
  • Lian98
    Lian98 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    No... just... no.
  • BramageOMG
    BramageOMG Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    G R O S S .... also.. fat boobs are not nice boobs.. people seem to mix those up :)
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    To me yes, I would feel so good about myself physically if I had a butt that big without surgery and breasts that big without surgery.

It is easy to have sexy butt, just do squat challenge. As for girlies, too big is also a problem. No fun especially your cup is D.

No amount of squats is going to make my butt as big as hers. Breast wise I can fit into training bras. If I had the choice I would choose the boobs and the back problems that can come with them, over these boobs I have now that have to be pushed together if I want them to touch. I was happy with my breasts before I lost weight.

If I have a choice, I prefer J.Lo butt with boobies of size C. But men prefer bigger girlies. They never know the bigger the assets the heavier it is. Imagine to carry the weight of 8-10lbs all the time in front of you and need to wear bra to look fabulous

I get a little sad every time I hear someone say men love big boobs. I like to pretend they all love small ones.

to a lot of men, all boob sizes are welcome

because, ultimately, it's not the size of the boobs, but to whom the boobs belong
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Sexy? No.
  • FitWarrior7
    FitWarrior7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    No thanks Jeff.
  • Oxmarqt
    Oxmarqt Posts: 378 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    To me yes, I would feel so good about myself physically if I had a butt that big without surgery and breasts that big without surgery.

It is easy to have sexy butt, just do squat challenge. As for girlies, too big is also a problem. No fun especially your cup is D.

No amount of squats is going to make my butt as big as hers. Breast wise I can fit into training bras. If I had the choice I would choose the boobs and the back problems that can come with them, over these boobs I have now that have to be pushed together if I want them to touch. I was happy with my breasts before I lost weight.

I like to think that all men just prefer boobs that are naked and that they are allowed to touch. Who cares what size they are. If someone got naked with me and said touch my boobs, any and all "preferences" would go straight out the window.
  • cmpilgrim
    cmpilgrim Posts: 44 Member
    Options

Haha. You and me both!
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I don't care for the butt implants rage that seems to be taking over hollywood.
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    and the outfit is terrible
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Kimmy should watch her back (side), if anyone can sport a big booty (and have gams that fit), it's Amber Rose. I would kill my neighbour's rose garden to have a body like that.
    amberrose.jpg~320x48028a7b5d53cdeea38f822717d3e41d385.800x800x1.jpgkanye-amber.jpg
  • WildBillR
    WildBillR Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I prefer smaller than big bewbs, butt the butt gotta be round. ;)
    [/quote]

oh, phew. They do exist.[/quote]

Yes we exist. We're referred to as "*kitten* men" or "thigh guys". Boobs are nice, but it isn't where our eyes go.
  • jennyhoon
    jennyhoon Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Maitria wrote: »
    Chieflrg wrote: »
    pinksafyre wrote: »
    No she is GROSS and I don't care what anyone says ; she's a slore and she's freakish in body due to her messing with herself ie: plastic surgeries upon surgeries, plus Botox fillers etc AND the adipose tissue she DID have injected in to her a*s to make it the hugest, freakiest deformed A*s in the entire worlD1 There I said it

Why we cannot admire a perfectly fine looking butt without any injection or surgeries done on it? Damn attention seekers with fake bodies/faces..

Be grateful with what God has given to you naturally
    I trust you don't wear makeup then ;).

Ah..You are correct :wink: I am fine with how I look. Just lipgloss and eyeshadows will do.

Why need to wear heavy makeup to deceive men's eyes?

I recalled a conversation by one of my male pals that he would slept with women that he picked at bar. Before the sun is up,he would disappear from them. He said he couldn't imagine how they look with their natural face,no makeup.

I know a lot of young people that treat their makeup as self expression and not necessarily to attract others. I think that's an awesome take on makeup, as another way to create art.

Your friend sounds charming. How much makeup do I need to wear to get a partial night with him? :p

Makeup is an art? Umm..I never thought of that. I love to look at how great the colour of eyeshadows,mascara and fake lashes on people faces. I am fascinated on how a girl can look stunning and sexy,just by playing around with colours.

Nah..he's a Casanova, boasting abt his bedroom activities in front of ladies to get laid. Beside that, he's a great guy with sense of humor. I am not so sure you are interested in late 40ish Chinese man. :smile:
  • jennyhoon
    jennyhoon Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Kimmy should watch her back (side), if anyone can sport a big booty (and have gams that fit), it's Amber Rose. I would kill my neighbour's rose garden to have a body like that.
    amberrose.jpg~320x48028a7b5d53cdeea38f822717d3e41d385.800x800x1.jpgkanye-amber.jpg

Damn..Look how he got 'excited' grabbing that puurrrfect rear.

Amber Rose = Ideal body of a lady.
  • drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Trash is not synonymous with class.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Oxmarqt wrote: »

I like to think that all men just prefer boobs that are naked and that they are allowed to touch. Who cares what size they are. If someone got naked with me and said touch my boobs, any and all "preferences" would go straight out the window.

Some guys had some nice things to say about small boobs!
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Edit-double post
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    treesha450 wrote: »
    I don't care for the butt implants rage that seems to be taking over hollywood.

Yeah, butt implants and brazilian buttlifts (aka fat transfers) have gotten extremely common these days. Be careful who's body you admire, because it may be fake.