• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Never too late to be AMAZING. Props.
  • dwhitney207
    dwhitney207 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Jennloella wrote: »
    We're all you ladies able to find the group?

Here is the link in case anyone missed it:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/100248-almost-40-females
  • eaviram
    eaviram Posts: 25
    Options
    43, part time work with a 7 year old son. Have done well tracking and upping my movement in the past couple of months but some days it's hard to keep the motivation going so I'm always looking for 40ish women for support. Have another 10-15 lbs. to go.
  • rshunk
    rshunk Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Rikki and I will be 40 in less than a month! YIKES!! Looking to make 40 my best year and get in the best shape I can! Want to be 40 and fabulous!!! Feel free to sent me a friend request!
  • rosalynnsmith
    Options
    I'm a 33 year old single mom. And would like more MFP friends. Add me if you like!
  • pjorge2
    pjorge2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm getting close! Add me if you'd like. I'm trying to mAke my 40s feel like 30s with a new healthy life style.
  • holtzyt
    holtzyt Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 and loving it....feel better than I ever did in my 20s! Married with 1 child and 3 step-children. Always looking for support and to support others. Currently need to lose 15 lbs. You can add me if you would like! :smile:
  • cherimckim
    cherimckim Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 and my big birthday is in 2 months! I'm completely motivated to get to my goal weight around then so I can honestly say that I feel better at 40 than I ever have. I like where I'm at! I'm a married mom of three and I'm lucky to get this chance to stay at home for now-add me :)
  • PRguez
    PRguez Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 Doh! those four zero sound really close now... sigh
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 38 next week with no kids by choice and I can say that I don't mind getting older. I'm in the best shape of my life and I feel so amazing! Not to mention I still get carded occasionally. :)

I used to eat whatever I want, whenever I wanted and wasn't active. Once I hit my mid-30's and became obese I knew it was time to do something about my health.

A few years later I'm now at a healthy weight and I take care of myself such as working out daily, don't smoke or drink, I drink a lot of water, and I take preventative anti-aging steps like drinking green tea daily, putting superfoods in my smoothies like collagen and wheat germ and I use a high quality cream for my eyes, neck and hands everyday.

It's never, ever too late to turn your life around and get healthy. :)