Tattoo!!! Sexy or Not?

Options

Replies

• La_Malfaisante
    La_Malfaisante Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Lumpy52403 wrote: »
    I think tattoos sometimes look good on men but never look good on women.

You are just weird
  • AboutT1ME
    AboutT1ME Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have one for my grandfather. I forget i have it sometimes so when i see it it brings back old memories.
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    Love tattoos but not a fan of face tats.
  • shiraLA
    shiraLA Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Super sexy! Love upper arm and shoulder tats on men!
  • kershaann
    kershaann Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    tattoos are amazing especially if there is a story behind them!
  • robinkay2
    robinkay2 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I love ink, love seeing others memories and self expression, literaly wearing their heart on their sleeve if you will. I'd ink up like KatVonD if I could get away with it, so far just two small akle tats, but lots of ideas ;)
  • TheBigFb
    TheBigFb Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are amazing if they are done correctly and if they are on a good canvas. I personally think you need to have a low body fat % for them too look good.

• Mapanggulo
    Mapanggulo Posts: 185 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I don't have any. I've thought of it a few times in my life but can't ever decide on a design to get that I'd be willing to live with for the rest of my life. If I could ever figure out some design that I'd be happy with then I'd probably get one.

I can appreciate the artistic side of them and they can be attractive/sexy on some women. Sleeves are less attractive on a woman to me...though I've seen some that pull them off quite well. Really depends on the person, the tat(s), and placement. I find chest tats on women slightly distracting for some reason B)

I've seen/heard people that had Tattoos being discriminated against. A good friend of mine and his wife both have lots of them and he had a parent of his child's friend warn their child not to hang around them any more because they aren't good people...because of their Tattoos. They are a very nice, decent couple.

I've also heard numerous times people say "so you were in the military, how many tats do you have?". So lots of people that I've met think that military people all have tats.

• PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I like a clean design, good placement tattoos.
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I think that tattoos are AMAZING! I love to hear peoples stories about their tattoos. I intend on getting one when I hit the century mark on my weight loss :smiley:
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Well done tattoos are awesome. Living room/jail tats...not somuch. Just like any other art, to each their own

^^This.
  • vlheureux
    Options
    Love them on certain people, with certain designs.
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Love mine!
  • anirishdad
    Options
    very sexy+ i have 2
  • TheBigFb
    TheBigFb Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I think it really depends. If you are sexy they make you sexier, if you havent got the attitude to pull them off you just look like a gimp
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    anirishlad wrote: »
    very sexy+ i have 2

What are your tatts?
  • sydneydeb
    sydneydeb Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I love them on men, not so much on women but on either I hate huge ugly ones or so many you can't see any actual skin, just over done I think. Sleeves I think are ugly. On woman I prefer small delicate tattoos, back of the neck looks nice. On men I like arm or rib tattoos but they have to be tasteful. There used to be a guy on my bus who had the most adorable snoozing dragon on his upper arm, I really liked that one.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about getting a tattoo, but I noticed that the CEO of Zumba (I'm an instructor) doesn't have one and it made me think. So I bought a tattoo choker neckace, which was a lot cheaper and means I can still get buried in a Jewish cemetary. ;-)
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    I hate tattoos and people who get them are usually just plain trashy.

Is that your final answer?