Anthony's Daily Motivation (Living healthy & fit rest of your life)

Options

Replies

• KandGRanch
    KandGRanch Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I think im going to need one more cup of coffee before I can be anywhere near this chipper, hahaha!

Thanks for the motivating words though, sir :)
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    KandGRanch wrote: »
    I think im going to need one more cup of coffee before I can be anywhere near this chipper, hahaha!

There's not enough coffee to help you through this post
  • veganbettie
    veganbettie Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    603reader wrote: »
    ^^ make things happen today veganbettie! hey I love vegans so healthy

You can be an unhealthy vegan, just an FYI.

word. I think i'm okay though. :disagree: I hope..... :weary:

I didn't mean you in particular. It was a general you.

I just dislike that people automatically think that vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, etc means healthy.

I do as well, I was joking. :)

I REALLY dislike when people become vegan to lose weight....doesn't work that way dude....I could live on potato chips and ketchup...soooooo

I mean, I don't...but I COULD. and I would be very happy. and fat.
  • veganbettie
    Options
    KandGRanch wrote: »

There's not enough coffee to help you through this post

its so much pep....so much.
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options

I just dislike that people automatically think that vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, etc means healthy.

I REALLY dislike when people become vegan to lose weight....doesn't work that way dude....I could live on potato chips and ketchup...soooooo

I like you
  • proanthonylee
    proanthonylee Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I can never go vegan, because I don't know much about what vegan is ~~ all I know if vegans do not eat meat, any type of animal products, milk, etc not even cheese. I love cheese and wine, how can I give that up, if you do it in portion control and not over eat, it's all ok...why have you chosen to become a vegan?
  • veganbettie
    Options
    because I don't believe that eating animals or animal by products is a right choice ethically for me. I think it's wrong.
  • veganbettie
    Options

I like you

<3
  • proanthonylee
    Options
    You've got into where you are now by doing whatever it is your are doing, so if you are less than impressed with your current situation - You clear need to change things up.
    I keep hearing this everywhere now --- If you wanna live a life you've never lived, you have to do things you've never done. It must be in trend right now.

Obesity is in Trend. America has the most obesity problem out of entire world right now.

This is what it is all about..Ending the Trend.
    We need more people to feel happy and fullfilled and loved so they don't take stress out on to others around. If you are depressed, you are living in the pass, if you are anxious, you are living in the future, If you are at peace, you are living in the present.

I need you to believe that we live in a present world of limitless possibilities-

Hey what do you have to lose?

Let's all set a goal this weekend to decide, commit, and succeed this month by staying fit and eating clean. Small step goes a long way. Let's get those small wins that can pile up at the end of November so we can celebrate together. Collecting small wins will change your lifestyle everyone.

Believe in yourself that this is possible is one of those small step.

TGIF and Cheers to all who will make the right choices today~~~
  • proanthonylee
    Options
    set your goal and visualize your end goal. post the picture of your favorite athlete's body and know that you can do it better
  • proanthonylee
    Options
    What do you do when you miss your step goal for the day, when you miss it by 2,000 steps ahhh. do you get discouraged a bit? do you let it go and tell yourself oh I'll make it up this weekend?

you see, I often choose the second option, because I have more time on the weekend to get up and run outside 3,000 more steps and it's not a big deal. But the thing is, I get used to thinking that way all the time. And It's making your mind to get lazy, even lazy in life. it's called procrastination!

Survivors don't procrastinate, they get things done right away, no waiting.

champions don't get lazy, people who became successful, do you think they said oh I'll make up later? no! we have to push ourselves and get it done.

it's mind over body, that's exactly what it boils down to. to get your mind trained to think "hey it's not over til I say it's over" I'm going to finish and meet my goal for the day and I can sleep soundly.

so what will you say when you haven't met your goal for the day?

let's change our thinking pattern today and be better tomorrow
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    This is a little old fact I've learned along my fit journey - - - The less you eat sweets, the less you crave them! so if you are craving brownies, gummy bears, kitkat what ever it is, drink a flavored water, drink a coffee, chew a gum, stay away from that lump of sugar for 10 minute til your mind says, ok I'm good now~

when you crave sugar, think of this tactic! hope it helps
    Ditch the Deprivation! Your goal is to be healthy, not get skinny and the best way to do that is by eating clean!
    Say "Hell NO" to SODA and FRIED FOODS today

1126.gif
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    This is a little old fact I've learned along my fit journey - - - The less you eat sweets, the less you crave them! so if you are craving brownies, gummy bears, kitkat what ever it is, drink a flavored water, drink a coffee, chew a gum, stay away from that lump of sugar for 10 minute til your mind says, ok I'm good now~

when you crave sugar, think of this tactic! hope it helps
    Ditch the Deprivation! Your goal is to be healthy, not get skinny and the best way to do that is by eating clean!
    Say "Hell NO" to SODA and FRIED FOODS today

1126.gif

So much conflicting advice...
  • proanthonylee
    Options
    it's either you are in or not, simple. if you don't get that then somethings wrong with you. lol
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    it's either you are in or not, simple. if you don't get that then somethings wrong with you. lol

wat-meme.jpg
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options

If you don't get how saying "don't deprive yourself" and then saying "don't eat these foods" is the exact opposite of your first post something may be wrong with you.

• kimia11347
    Options
    Hi Anthony,
    I am so appreciative to here you comment about sugar. I am addicted to sugar and struggling to stay away. But I will not stop trying. The more I work out the easier it is to leave sugar alone. I will incorporate your suggestions. Charlotte, NC
  • kimia11347
    Options
    What do you do when you miss your step goal for the day, when you miss it by 2,000 steps ahhh. do you get discouraged a bit? do you let it go and tell yourself oh I'll make it up this weekend?

you see, I often choose the second option, because I have more time on the weekend to get up and run outside 3,000 more steps and it's not a big deal. But the thing is, I get used to thinking that way all the time. And It's making your mind to get lazy, even lazy in life. it's called procrastination!

Survivors don't procrastinate, they get things done right away, no waiting.

champions don't get lazy, people who became successful, do you think they said oh I'll make up later? no! we have to push ourselves and get it done.

it's mind over body, that's exactly what it boils down to. to get your mind trained to think "hey it's not over til I say it's over" I'm going to finish and meet my goal for the day and I can sleep soundly.

so what will you say when you haven't met your goal for the day?

let's change our thinking pattern today and be better tomorrow

I like that and by the way you were talking to me.
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    I was lied to. There was nothing 'daily' about this motivation.