Would love friends who are breastfeeding!

Options
Please add me and comment to have others add you :)

Im breastfeeding exclusively on demand thanks :)

Replies

• LabAgility
    LabAgility Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to give you props. I am not BF any more but I let my two little self wean. It is a hard job!!!
  • juicybravo
    juicybravo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you :) yes it is!!!!! The hardest job I've ever had :)
  • beahawk
    beahawk Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm breastfeeding my second baby! He'll be a year in December. I BF my first for a year too. I absolutely love it but can say I'm looking forward to him weaning to whole milk ;)
  • Drea_h85
    Drea_h85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I've been breastfeeding for last 12 1/2 months not exclusively anymore only late night early morning but u cad add me :)
  • madamsparkle
    madamsparkle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I haven't started breastfeeding yet as my baby isn't due until January. However, I am a ftm and I was wondering if you guys have advice for challenges that I hear so many women face with bf. For instance, I was told it may take up to 3 months for it to feel "comfortable"...did you have those kind of issues?

• SuninVirgo
    SuninVirgo Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I am....she is 21 months....add me if you like
  • leslieraeann
    Options
    I am. She's 3 months old. I bf exclusively, on demand. I am aiming to lose 83 lbs. I began Monday and am down 3 lbs. so far! Add me if you'd like.
  • AOdell79
    AOdell79 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I bf. and my son is 15 months! I'll add you and good on ya girl. It's not easy!
    And to answer another girls question, With each of my kids it took about a month to work through all the initial challenges of latch and engorgement etc. good luck you can do it!!
  • maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hi I am also exclusively breastfeeding on demand :) He is eating solids now though so the frequency decreased a little. He is already a year old :)
  • OneDeterminedMama
    OneDeterminedMama Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    BF on demand...11 weeks old :) I feel like I am starving 24/7 haha
  • perpetualjuly
    perpetualjuly Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    EBF here too -- looking to lose about 25 pounds to get back to pre-preg size, but I have never been so hungry in all my life! Are you ladies adding "breastfeeding" to your meals every day in order to adjust your calories, or another method?
  • tropic80girl
    tropic80girl Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Not currently, but have exclusively bf all three of my boys successfully. Add me too, as I'm working on the baby weight, youngest is 2 now. But for all things BF I have probably experienced them with one or more of my munchkins, lol
  • minori89
    Options
    I pump exclusively for my youngest who is 5 weeks old and looking to lose about 30 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • HeatherLeAnn622
    HeatherLeAnn622 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I breastfeed on demand while at home and pump while at work. My baby girl is 9 weeks, and so far, no formula yet! Hoping to keep it that way as long as we can :) Congrats to everyone on your BF success! Feel free to add me if you would like. I am looking to lose about 30 lbs.
  • maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    EBF here too -- looking to lose about 25 pounds to get back to pre-preg size, but I have never been so hungry in all my life! Are you ladies adding "breastfeeding" to your meals every day in order to adjust your calories, or another method?

When my baby was under 6 months, I add -500 to my meals. Now that he is almost 13 months, I am only adding BF if I want to eat more :wink: And when I add, it is only -200. He still drinks a lot especially at night, we're co sleeping. But he's still drinking less than when he was under 6 months.
  • Im breastfeeding exclusively as well and love it! feel free to add me ☺
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Congrats on making the decision to breastfeed. My kids are all past the stage (though between 3 kids including pumping, I breastfeed for a grand total of 7.9 years. I did pump longer than normal however all of my kids have issues with milk (including milk protein allergies and lactose intolerance. My biggest piece of advice is drink tons of water and watch your milk production. If your supply slows down you either aren't getting enough calories or you aren't getting enough water.
  • hecham
    hecham Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hello, other breastfeeding moms feel free to add me too. My baby boy is almost 6 weeks. I have about 15lbs to lose to get to pre-pregnancy weight. I gained 45 but lost a TON of water the first 2 weeks PP.
  • yiskywhelan
    yiskywhelan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, just recently returned to this site. My baby girl is almost six weeks old and i am breastfeeding too. I would really like to loose some weight but want to do it slowly. What tips can you share? i have a lot too loose like 30 pounds!
  • cklarue
    cklarue Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm also exclusively breastfeeding and have been for almost five months. :) I love it so much! I have about 16 pounds to lose to get back to my prepregnancy weight.