Let's see those swimsuits!

Options
Hellooooo MFP!

I just picked out my bathing suit for the season and am planning to order soon. Got me wondering what everyone else out there is wearing! Let's see them - whether it be a picture of the suit, like mine, or a picture of you rocking yours! :D

Here's mine!

V1602-RAN_V2552-RAN_A1197-BKK_zpsd41095a5.jpg

Replies

• R1otgirl
    R1otgirl Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Ahh its so cute! Good choice!

Here is my goal suit ^_^

http://www.aliexpress.com/item-img/2013-Newest-Summer-Fashion-Sexy-Woman-Bikini-Swimwear-Padded-Boho-Colorful-Fringe-Tassels-Real-Class/767568104.html

also... I cant figure out how to get pictures in my posts on mfp v.v lol
  • baileybiddles
    baileybiddles Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I need all the extra support I can get!

I love yours, so adorable!
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SlimJanette
    SlimJanette Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    WOW ladies those are both nice suits! I have not yet picked one out.
  • baileybiddles
    Options
    Not totally confident with the two piece... But future hubby thinks that rainbow leopard print is incredibly sexy, and I had one hell of a time finding a one piece or tankini in that color! God, it took two hours of searching to find this bikini alone. :D
  • obeseandsassy
    obeseandsassy Posts: 118
    Options
    i'm a MFP newb so I'm linking instead of posting because I suck at html.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/309968_10151417782962043_1874367661_n.jpg

The point here is IF I CAN WEAR A BIKINI, ANY OF Y'ALL CAN! :)
  • mokoko123
    mokoko123 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I can't do a two piece and I needed something supportive for the "girls" - found this one at Kohls and I love it - its pretty and has the coverage I want:

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1129993/croft-barrow-fit-for-you-tummy-slimmer-floral-one-piece-swimsuit.jsp
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    < this one.

Til I can afford a more supportive full bottom two piece. Bikinis are lovely but I prefer the non tying bottoms for public beaches, I Also want a more bra like top to keep things from "popping" out lol. Likely something from Newport news
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Wore this one today, so now I have a tan everywhere but my belly and back. Bought it last year but had to alter the bottom, sewing lycra is tough.
  • etoiles_argentees
    Options
    I usually just wear a plain triangle top black bikini, it's Florida, so I go through them quickly. :)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    < this one.

Til I can afford a more supportive full bottom two piece. Bikinis are lovely but I prefer the non tying bottoms for public beaches, I Also want a more bra like top to keep things from "popping" out lol. Likely something from Newport news

Yeah. With those beauties you should get the bra top that squishes them together since you can get awesome cleavage with your girls. They have cute ones at VS that should fit you and give you that effect. Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • baileybiddles
    Options
    i'm a MFP newb so I'm linking instead of posting because I suck at html.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/309968_10151417782962043_1874367661_n.jpg

The point here is IF I CAN WEAR A BIKINI, ANY OF Y'ALL CAN! :)

I LOOOOVEEEE this! The polka dots really suit you. Way to rock it with confidence!
  • baileybiddles
    Options
    I can't do a two piece and I needed something supportive for the "girls" - found this one at Kohls and I love it - its pretty and has the coverage I want:

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1129993/croft-barrow-fit-for-you-tummy-slimmer-floral-one-piece-swimsuit.jsp

I love this one! Very classy.
  • baileybiddles
    Options
    < this one.

I honestly have such a hard time with finding a bikini that's NOT a string or tie side bottom. I hate those, they never tie just right - either you tie it too tight and you have this awful muffin top, or it's not tight enough and your *kitten* pops out when you get out of the pool or get hit by a wave at the beach! Such a pain.

I found this one at Venus for a reasonable price. Very good quality stuff and they have the supportive tops, as you can see. Check it out!
  • baileybiddles
    Options
    Wore this one today, so now I have a tan everywhere but my belly and back. Bought it last year but had to alter the bottom, sewing lycra is tough.

Damn, is that you in your profile picture? Very very nice! :D
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

That's the catalog pic from Cala Ossidiana Obsidian Knot-Back Maillot. Lovely suits!
  • etoiles_argentees
    Options

Nooooo! It's the pic of the suit I bought. :)
  • etoiles_argentees
    Options

That's the catalog pic from Cala Ossidiana Obsidian Knot-Back Maillot. Lovely suits!

Aren't they? This one ran big/wide in the butt so I had to alter it.
  • baileybiddles
    Options

Aren't they? This one ran big/wide in the butt so I had to alter it.

Ohhhhh okay okay, I was like wow, beautiful photography AND a beautiful... back! Hahaha!
  • fitgirlandfoodie
    fitgirlandfoodie Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Mines in my profiler - from RiverIsland , it was a motivation buy, after a break up , still not happy, could do with building muscle but getting there and the suit will keep my focused :)