Let's see those swimsuits!

Options

Replies

• Lifting_Knitter
    Lifting_Knitter Posts: 1,025
    Options
    [img]http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y531/goldmoonjd/Bikini pictures/IMG_1555_zps80eec2a0.jpg[/img]

This is one of 5 I just got. Omg, love bikinis now!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    This is the one I wore to the pool today. Was worried about going strapless with my kids, but since I have no boobs left it wasn't an issue and stayed put.
    20130527_091141_zpsfae5544c.jpg
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    53351_KE6892_m?$pdp_fs418$

I would love to be rocking this suit by the end of summer :smile:.
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    never mind. Tried to fix an image for someone, didn't work. Carry on!

ETA: Just so this post isn't a waste of internet space, here's another suit I like :smile: :

5d3389696d36728799865ddfc0ade8b5.jpg
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Lifting_Knitter Posts: 1,025
    Options

Oh yes, both.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    dwonpu.jpg

one day i will be able to wear you! maybe next summer..

Just a fair warning to the ladies - the above picture, along with almost every one on the VS website, is ridiculously photoshopped. It actually makes me giggle to go through VS's website specifically because the Photoshop is so heinously bad on most of the pictures. Some of them don't even look mobile by the time the editors are done. Think to yourself, "Can you imagine this creature walking?"

On the above pic, you can see where they added the extra space to give her a wider 'thigh gap', and one arm is larger than the other. I believe they took in her waist on the right side as well, and I'm sure there were other edits done. I hope no one looks at these pictures and thinks that's what the person actually looks like. They are beautiful, yes - they are models - but photoshop works wonders on these ladies, especially the swimsuit models.

Just a thought as I'm passing through. ♥
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    dwonpu.jpg

Just a fair warning to the ladies - the above picture, along with almost every one on the VS website, is ridiculously photoshopped. It actually makes me giggle to go through VS's website specifically because the Photoshop is so heinously bad on most of the pictures. Some of them don't even look mobile by the time the editors are done. Think to yourself, "Can you imagine this creature walking?"

On the above pic, you can see where they added the extra space to give her a wider 'thigh gap', and one arm is larger than the other. I believe they took in her waist on the right side as well, and I'm sure there were other edits done. I hope no one looks at these pictures and thinks that's what the person actually looks like. They are beautiful, yes - they are models - but photoshop works wonders on these ladies, especially the swimsuit models.

I think that's kinda a 'duh'. Of course they're photoshopped.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    dwonpu.jpg

Yeah, also they have the models wear straps, then photoshop out the straps, so the suit will obviously have a different fit when there is a strap or if it's strapless (I would think).

I tried their suits and like most suits, the band is too big for me, and the strap too big (I would need to tie it at the top to make it a couple inches shorter). I can't buy their bras either because they don't have a wide enough range of sizes (smaller bands). They did have a string top, that seemed to fit me (because you tie it), but It seemed like I might have a disaster playing in the water with my kids (I wasn't sure the top would stay put).

This one is adorable, though!
  • curds
    curds Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    VintageSwimwearGraceRedWhiteDotSmall_small_zpsf772d2ca.jpg

I hope it works, I like vintage swimsuits so one like that, but yellow
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Omgosh...I have never worn a bikini. Even when I was a size 6. I can't even imagine wearing one!
  • lfrei123
    lfrei123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hellooooo MFP!

I just picked out my bathing suit for the season and am planning to order soon. Got me wondering what everyone else out there is wearing! Let's see them - whether it be a picture of the suit, like mine, or a picture of you rocking yours! :D

Here's mine!

V1602-RAN_V2552-RAN_A1197-BKK_zpsd41095a5.jpg

I LOVE this! Where did you get it from??
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    203cae2a.jpg

^^^^^ LOVE my suit - makes me feel SUPER sexy even if it is a one piece
  • curds
    Options
    AAAH Ashesfromfire, please tell me where ever you bought that swimsuit from ships internationally? Also do they have yellow:tongue:
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    AAAH Ashesfromfire, please tell me where ever you bought that swimsuit from ships internationally? Also do they have yellow:tongue:

http://www.torrid.com/torrid/Clothing/Swim//Black+Halter+One-Piece+Swimsuit-580048.jsp

no yellow, but the do have a cherry print one:

http://www.torrid.com/torrid/Clothing/Swim//Black+Cherry+Halter+One-Piece+Swimsuit-580050.jsp
  • curds
    Options

http://www.torrid.com/torrid/Clothing/Swim//Black+Halter+One-Piece+Swimsuit-580048.jsp

no yellow, but the do have a cherry print one:

http://www.torrid.com/torrid/Clothing/Swim//Black+Cherry+Halter+One-Piece+Swimsuit-580050.jsp

Doesn't seem to have an international shipping option oh well thanks!