Abuse Flags

Options
13»

Replies

• llUndecidedll
    llUndecidedll Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I have two. I don't know what I violated though.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    You guys need to step your flag getting game up. 97 here. I'd like to thank all my butt hurt fans, I couldn't have done this without you guys.

VP0xOlZ.png?1

tumblr_ms0ah8XddV1swp729o1_500.gif

Wow that's umm . . . I'm kind of impressed. :laugh:
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    You guys need to step your flag getting game up. 97 here. I'd like to thank all my butt hurt fans, I couldn't have done this without you guys.

VP0xOlZ.png?1

200.gif

• GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options

VP0xOlZ.png?1

I'm impressed

demotivation.us_I-bow-down-to-you-Man-for-being-more-cruel-than-me.jpg
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    I have 5 and I don't have a clue why...I've been pretty tame lately.
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options

VP0xOlZ.png?1

tumblr_m5c46wHACK1rqifxy.gif
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    How does an apple fritter thread get out of control?

Plagiarism, white knights, and personal attacks.

That's a horrible joke. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

• Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    If you build it, they will come.

If you give them a flag option, they will use it to beat others to ever lovin death.

If you speak of apple fritters, you will be mauled by crazy. Oh crap, I mentioned apple fritters. I'm next. Eep!
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    If you build it, they will come.

If you give them a flag option, they will use it to beat others to ever lovin death.

If you speak of apple fritters, you will be mauled by crazy. Oh crap, I mentioned apple fritters. I'm next. Eep!

FLAGGED! For sabotage. Holy crap apple fritters sound freaking good!

• devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Is it like saying you think somebody secretly waves freak flag?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,992 Member
    Options
    sorry, I am really confused.

If I click on the bell icon it still tells me I have no notifications yet, even though at least one of my posts has now been flagged.

am I clicking on the wrong thing? How do you know how many of your posts have been flagged then?

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

If I click on the bell icon it still tells me I have no notifications yet, even though at least one of my posts has now been flagged.

am I clicking on the wrong thing? How do you know how many of your posts have been flagged then?

Yeah you can only use the bell to get to your profile page if you already have at least one notification. Try this link: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/profile/notifications
  • dkewatson
    dkewatson Posts: 1,415 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options

Click the bell and a drop down comes down, you then click the link at the bottom "All Notifications" it then will show you your Spam and Abuse totals. Even though this new feature is BS, per MFPs own post you are supposed to be advised and receive details and I am showing an abuse number but never received any info on which alleged post it was.

• "If your posts are flagged for spam, abuse, or reported posts; the only points that count are warning points given by a staff or volunteer moderator after the actual content has been reviewed. If your content is reported and its not a problem, then the report won't have any impact on your account. If it is a problem, you will get a notification with additional details including which guideline was violated, whether its a notice, minor, or major warning, and whether the content was removed."
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    dkewatson wrote: »

Click the bell and a drop down comes down, you then click the link at the bottom "All Notifications" it then will show you your Spam and Abuse totals. Even though this new feature is BS, per MFPs own post you are supposed to be advised and receive details:

• "If your posts are flagged for spam, abuse, or reported posts; the only points that count are warning points given by a staff or volunteer moderator after the actual content has been reviewed. If your content is reported and its not a problem, then the report won't have any impact on your account. If it is a problem, you will get a notification with additional details including which guideline was violated, whether its a notice, minor, or major warning, and whether the content was removed."

For the record, this only works if you have at least one notification already. Otherwise the bell will just say "you have no notifications" with no links to go anywhere.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    So who here has the most? Just curious.

I'm sure I have a few, but I can think of a plagiarist that has a bunch...

actually two of them.

ETA - I can't believe how passive aggressive so many of these folks are, it's so much butthurt.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,992 Member
    Options
    Ah thanks Dianne - the bell is still telling me I have no notificatioons but if I follow your link I can see I have one spam reaction - presumably the one flag someone gave me upthread.
  • Tanie98
    Tanie98 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    0 for abuse and 5 for spam.

I do agree that people are using the flagging to downgrade posts they don't like and/or people they don't like. MFP really REALLY needs to get the ignore feature back on the forums.

Agreed.The ignore button should be back.I wish if there was block button to block someone from answering your threads and be invisible from you