embarrassed to say...i have 200lbs to lose. :(

Options
13»

Replies

• cstevenson86
    cstevenson86 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Please please please don't give up! You are off to an incredible start. 13 pounds in 2 weeks? That's fantastic! I know it is hard. But, you can do this. I have 94 pounds to lose...I know it seems daunting. You will find this is a fabulous place for support and motivation. I log on to the forums daily at work for encouragement. Good luck on your journey!
  • tosibby
    tosibby Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I'm in the same boat with 120 to lose I started a year ago abd lost 50 but then I got pregnant and by the the time I had my daughter I had gained everything back except 5 pounds.its been 2 months and now I have high blood pressure so I'm on meds this was definitely my wake up call.we all have ups and downs we just have to stay focused and work as hard as we can.little by little congrats on your new beginning. Please every and anyone who need support add me as a friend I could use the support as well :smile:
  • porkchop84
    porkchop84 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! Just take it one step at a time. I once heard a saying, "you are what you habitually do." So concentrate on developing the habits that will get you to your goal. Part of my problem with my weight is the things I do without thinking. The key is to make those mindless habits your friend, not your enemy! Work with yourself, not against yourself, and most of all love yourself every day!
  • TossaBeanBag
    TossaBeanBag Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Lose 1 lbs.
    Smile.
    Repeat until goal is reached.
  • AOdell79
    AOdell79 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    jbach2 wrote: »
    Lose 1 lbs.
    Smile.