Big muscles or lean body

Options

Replies

• chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I tend to look at eyes and smile....... body is secondary.... however I am lucky for some rason tall lean handsome men like my short chubby self lol

But I would give anyone who makes me laugh a shot, one date isnt going to hurt anyone :)
    I always attract real big guys, but maybe they're so big because I'm only 5 ft lol
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    If you're lifting for women ur doing it wrong
    We have a winner.

If the person you're exercising for isn't the one whose face you see in the mirror when you brush your teeth, rethink your priorities.
  • AFilmer
    AFilmer Posts: 22
    Options
    I think most girls like a mixture. so lots of lean muscle mass. the athletic look I guess.

not bulky and massive.

and not skinny and frail.

right in the middle and cut is my guess.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    i kinda want to take a poll on what women like more a guy with big arms, back and chest with a spare tire or lean body with a six pack and a smaller frame?

I prefer men who don't have to ask this kind of question.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I'm very happy with the way my body is turning out :-)

^^^^Me, too :)

My preference is a little bulk on a guy especially in the arms (not the stomach so much :wink: ), but lean men are very attractive, too. Apparently I'm not too picky as long as they are a nice guy with a smartass attitude. :blushing:
  • JenCatwalk
    JenCatwalk Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    i kinda want to take a poll on what women like more a guy with big arms, back and chest with a spare tire or lean body with a six pack and a smaller frame?

Agreed.
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I tend to look at eyes and smile....... body is secondary.... however I am lucky for some rason tall lean handsome men like my short chubby self lol

But I would give anyone who makes me laugh a shot, one date isnt going to hurt anyone :)
    I always attract real big guys, but maybe they're so big because I'm only 5 ft lol

I am 5'3'' and alwasy attract 6 plus footers who are lean and mean....it happens when I am thin or chubby...they just like me.
    I think they like being able to just toss us around lol or at least that's been my experience
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

Agreed.

You'd think curiosity about other people's personal preferences concerning looks and physique was tantamount to a cardinal sin these days.
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I think most girls like a mixture. so lots of lean muscle mass. the athletic look I guess.

not bulky and massive.

and not skinny and frail.

right in the middle and cut is my guess.

^ ^ This :)
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    I prefer the leaner look but love big arms <3
  • bslaf
    bslaf Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    oooook guys calm down, i'm not trying to see what women like so i can transform myself into something i'm not happy with. I'm not working out to pick up women, i'm married and she really doesn't really care what my body looks like. I've worked my *kitten* off to get down from 240 pounds to 195 and i feel great i was just asking a question for fun
  • 0OneTwo3
    0OneTwo3 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    The only thing almost all women seem to like is a modest amount of self confidence. Constantly contemplating if they like your body-type will radiate the opposite.

not that i'm an expert...
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    LEAN LEAN LEAN WITH SLIGHT MUSCLE ACTION IN THE ABDOMINALS
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Big muscles and lean bodies are not mutually exclusive. I pretty much like them all. Variety is the spice of life. Or something like that.
  • jimbo2180
    jimbo2180 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I don't get this. Who actually gives a flying monkey's chuff nut. Be happy for what you have, and your body will develop in which ever way it wants.

Eat clean and exercise. Your body will do the rest.
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Big muscles, I don't care for a slim guy or over weight for that matter !!
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I don't get this. Who actually gives a flying monkey's chuff nut. Be happy for what you have, and your body will develop in which ever way it wants.

Eat clean and exercise. Your body will do the rest.

Obviously the OP and everyone that actually answered the question gave a flying monkey's chuff nut. It's just a question of curiosity and some people find it interesting to see what other people's preferences are. Sheesh, people can be amazingly sanctimonious about the most mundane crap.
  • kristarablue2
    kristarablue2 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    If you're lifting for women ur doing it wrong

so...so..so..so TRUE! If they are anyone of quality they will prefer personality over body anyway. I have dated tall thin men and bigger men and found them both attractive and sexy...depends on confidence level and personality. Just make yourself happy with your choice....Oh and everybody has a different opinion so can't make everyone happy no matter what:)