Today i will stay on track because...

Options
1235»

Replies

• jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Because it's what I do.

Precisely! You said it much better than I did. (*)

• mustloseweight2015
    mustloseweight2015 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Because I stayed on track yesterday! I would waste yesterday's efforts if I go off track today....
  • nana_of_8
    nana_of_8 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    because I'm tired of my jeans cutting me in half
  • eplerd
    eplerd Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Because yesterday, after doing my 5K walk/jog at lunch and then doing another 5K on the elliptical at the gym I weighed myself AND WAS UNDER 200 LBS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 20+ YEARS!!

I CAN DO THIS - but ONLY if I stick to logging ALL food and doing it precisely (with scale) and honestly!

• jessilee119
    jessilee119 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Kookie215 wrote: »
    Today i will stay on track because, the feeling i got when i weighed in today was simply amazing!

Keep it going, why will YOU stay on track today?

Today I will stay on track because I did not get the same amazing feeling when stepping on the scale this morning lol.

Got off track this week and need to get back on. The week's only half over so I still have the rest to make the week as a whole count for something good.

• PhotoMica
    PhotoMica Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Because I want to look absolutely FABULOUS at my Dirty Thirty.
  • deeasimacopoulos
    deeasimacopoulos Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Because 18 months ago, I lost 22 pounds and gained it all back after going on vacation and falling off the wagon.
  • PhotoMica
    PhotoMica Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because I want to look better than my high school bullies!
  • Dawmelvan
    Dawmelvan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Lizzy622 wrote: »
    I got rid of all my old pill bottles and needles and never want to get to that ugly place ever again.
    Lizzy622 wrote: »
    I got rid of all my old pill bottles and needles and never want to get to that ugly place ever again.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Keep on keeping on.
  • krazy1sbk
    krazy1sbk Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Because I have to log in in order to be accountable. Otherwise I snack all day :(
  • TossaBeanBag
    TossaBeanBag Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Because I am getting stronger and getting more fit and more energy and ... I like how I feel.
  • mustloseweight2015
    mustloseweight2015 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Because I went over my daily calorie allowance yesterday. I have to make up for that.
  • merry_abandon
    merry_abandon Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Because I may not feel like it, but I still have the power to CHOOSE to do it.
  • llUndecidedll
    llUndecidedll Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Because I sweated my depression away today. I feel better now- mentally, emotionally, and physically.

I will stay on track today!
  • tinklemar
    tinklemar Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I will stay on track today so I can have a piece (or 2!) of Halloween candy tomorrow :)
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    because I am so close to my goal!!
  • amandamaynv
    amandamaynv Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I will stay on track today (especially today!!) because I'm finally feeling like my goal weight is within reach and I'm rocking my skinny jeans! So I will have the strength to say no to my kids halloween candy and instead say yes to looking and feeling amazing!
  • ducati45
    ducati45 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Because I logged all week and stuck to my goal, want to keep it going :smile: