150 lbs GONE!

Options

Replies

• Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    That's simply incredible and you must feel so empowered to know you can manage your own health. I appreciate you sharing your story for so many others who need to hear how you did it and see the results. Outstanding!
  • april32many
    Options
    Wow! What amazing motivation for everyone else. But, what an incredible journey for you! I'm proud and I don't even know ya! You took many years off your age and added years to your life. Simply beautiful. Really great work:)
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations! Totally gives me hope for my own efforts!
  • marx4
    marx4 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! What commitment, congrats to you. You are an inspiration to many!!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Brilliant lass :-)
  • mysmileighs
    mysmileighs Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations! :)
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    you look amazinggggggggg such a staggering transformation. congratulations
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you are an inspiration to all with results like that!
  • 2thesexydress
    2thesexydress Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I commented on FB post, you done amazing, an inspirational lady xx
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    What a beautiful transformation! You're gorgeous in both photos but the true you is now on the outside shining bright. It's always been there waiting to come out... you've worked hard & look so healthy and proud of yourself.

Regarding the posters idea of having someone help shop with you...that's a brilliant idea... It absolutely can be overwhelming to understand your style now after such a drastic transformation in so many ways.

Finding clothes & styles that fit the new you, make you shine but not overwhelm your own beauty. Clothes should enhance not overpower our natural beauty.

Have fun with that... looking forward to new photos of various styles you try on in dressing rooms, shops etc. Get that camera ready and snap snap snap!! :)

I know many of us are just as excited as you to see what colors and styles pop on the new you!

<3
  • cdcjensen
    cdcjensen Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the support and motivation. It's amazing how much easier we sometimes feel we can tackle our demons simply by knowing we're not alone in our battle.
  • rosah2
    rosah2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow! I want to be you!
  • motmot21
    motmot21 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Absolutely FABulous!!! You look just beautiful and I bet you feel great! As someone who has 187lbs to lose, I'm almost in tears thinking that perhaps, just maybe, I can do it too?? Thank you for sharing your story!
  • nduguay2014
    Options
    you are truly inspirational. having battled weight my whole life, I had truly lost all hope but your story has inspired me to start doing it the right way and it's definitely doable
  • camper2022
    camper2022 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing! Treat yourself and go for a massage, mani & pedi! You so deserve it!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    well done
  • Julieboolieaz
    Julieboolieaz Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look beautiful!!! Congratulations!!

Get some girls friends together, go shopping, then get some lunch. Make it a fun girls day! Maybe new 'do, nails...do it up!! You deserve to celebrate your success! Great job!
  • DonnaDTW
    DonnaDTW Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! You are an inspiration thanks for sharing !!!
  • hearthwood
    hearthwood Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Mega congratulations!
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Just the encouragement I needed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!