Success so far... 15 lbs until goal weight

Replies

• hmrambling
    hmrambling Posts: 321 Member
    Thanks everyone :) I'm gonna keep plugging away at it. I am really happy with my progress so far. :D
  • keshabbaker
    keshabbaker Posts: 152 Member
    great job so inspiring
  • skyfall76
    skyfall76 Posts: 49 Member
    High five!!!! Keep up the good work!
  • hmrambling
    edited July 2019
    Thanks everyone :)

[edited by MFP mods to remove the underwear pictures as they violate the community guidelines https://www.myfitnesspal.com/community-guidelines : 4. Keep it Classy (we mean your images)]
  • KatrinaGrey
    KatrinaGrey Posts: 101 Member
    looking great, congrats!
  • Great Job! Looking awesome.
  • hmrambling
    Completed the Louisiana Marathon (26.2 miles) and a 5K last weekend.

rstbbx1q390o.jpg
  • morgo20
    morgo20 Posts: 68 Member
    May i ask how tall you are?
  • morgo20
    morgo20 Posts: 68 Member
    btw the weight change even in just 5 pounds is so amazing! I noticed that myself when i went from 140 to 135.. which i am at right now.. 125-128 is my goal!
  • hmrambling
    I'm 5'5". Thanks. I believe 5 pounds make a lot of difference.

I went to the chiropractor today so that we could get me back in line after 26.2 miles of jolts. He said that my build and frame is great for running, that I am a little more muscular than most runners. I'm happy with being a little more muscular.

I had a massage for my post-marathon recovery....

Aaaand today I signed up for Louisiana Marathon 2016 and the 5K the day before the marathon. :) This time I plan to train properly for the marathon.
  • vs_shine
    vs_shine Posts: 1,322 Member
    great job :-) you look amazing!
  • hmrambling
    I'm going to a Mardi Gras ball tonight. I rented a gown for the ball and tried it on last night. I usually take pics and update with before and after pics around the end of the month, but there is only a pound or two difference since last month. Here is what the gown looked like. I will try to get better pics tonight.

eejeybmxcwh8.jpg
  • julier62
    julier62 Posts: 22 Member
    Amazing! Thanks for sharing your awesome journey!
  • MummyStumpf
    MummyStumpf Posts: 33 Member
    @hmrambling‌ well done on the new you! Can I ask your height please?
  • dinobomp
    dinobomp Posts: 170 Member
    Congratulations!! I would give every single thing I own to weigh 135 again!! You've done a great job. FANTASTIC!!!
  • hmrambling
    @hmrambling‌ well done on the new you! Can I ask your height please?

I'm 5'5".

Thanks everyone. More pics of the gown.zn2ihx53j335.jpg
    g5vhg1uv5olr.jpg
    mksa54xx7jlw.jpg

• hmrambling
    edited February 2015
    It feels like maintenance of 132-134 at this point... I haven't been lifting, but plan to soon. I am still running.

From this past weekend...

51st W 35-39 / 159 participants
    348th / Women 822 participants
    676th / Overall 1250 participants
    10K time: 01:09:46.10

j75i3ushwswp.jpg

s3joww5z2fiv.jpg

• hmrambling
    edited July 2019
    Sorry for the previous enormous images. The forum used to re-size the pictures, right? Wonder when the pictures got so big.

[edited by MFP mods to remove the underwear pictures as they violate the community guidelines https://www.myfitnesspal.com/community-guidelines : 4. Keep it Classy (we mean your images)]

I am maintaining between 132 and 135 these days. I'm still running, and will be running in the Crescent City Classic this Saturday. After the CCC, I'm not registered for anymore races until January next year. Time to start lifting again. :)
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Such great work and dedication. (*)
  • hmrambling
    I'm at 140 these days. I am working to getting back to 130. Been keto for about 2 months now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!