Question for women

Options
2»

Replies

• That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    These are all so great! Glad to know I'm not the only one going through this. lol Also nice to see that I really shouldn't beat myself up for not eating exactly right for a day or two.
  • alighterday
    Options
    That was like 50 years ago for me (almost) and I ate the same thing every month. I only weighed 97 pounds, and could not eat all day long. When the cramps stopped around 5 or 6 pm I would have a peanutbutter sandwich and iced coca cola. Every freaking month thats what I craved after the pain.
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I just eat extra and try to stay at or under maintenance. To be honest this past month I exceeded my maintenance calories for a few days but in the long run I'll be fine.
  • mrsmcmo
    mrsmcmo Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I am right there with you! But for me it's not during Aunt Flo's visit, it's right around ovulation. And it's not even that I can eat a chocolate bar and feel better, I am insatiable! I could probably eat upwards of 2000 calories if I gave in! Fortunately though, the feelings of insatiable hunger usually start around dinner time so I try to go to bed earlier than normal so that I don't eat over my calories. I have no good tricks to deal with it. It sucks, sorry. :(