Your body knows what nutrient deficiencies you have and craves foods with those nutrients

Options
1235»

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Nutrients are nutrients! Take them or leave them, up to you. But until you have tried it (getting your essential nutrients from juicing, veggies and natural foods), then you can't say it doesn't work or "I'm just the way I am... I'm an INDIVIDUAL".

While that's true - we ALL still need these nutrients and our bodies still act the SAME way when we eat the junk food (giving in to the "fake" cravings we have). We get fat, tired, lazy, foggy minded and we don't feel how we WANT to feel.... Hence why we are HERE, to make changes to improve our health and physical appearance.

Again, less carbs and more healthy fats.. and of course around at least 100g of protein a day.

I don't really care about commercial vs peer either. I just wanted to share this in hopes someone will try it and see it for themselves. :)

What is with all the carb hate...????

I prefer to get my nutrients from just food....the stuff I want to eat.

I eat "junk food" and I am not fat, tired or lazy thanks..and my foggy mind only happens after a hang over....

"cravings" can be two things imho desire for a certian food due to taste...ie my chocolate bar every night or needs my husbands need for more protien once he started lifting again. My need for calcium and protien (craved chicken and sour cream) while I was pregnant...

ETA: I will eat carbs and healthy fats and protien and because those are in line I won't worry so much about the micros.

• Basilin
    Basilin Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    This thread is giving me massive sarcasm cravings. :yum: